Bowsette Avatar???

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by CutieVamp, Oct 19, 2018.

1. I had an idea for a few new avatars. Maybe even a new hunt. I have taken the time to draw out these 2 avatars. I’m bad at coming up with the creative titles and such.. I hope you all like them 

Bowsette

Bowsette (VIP)

2. This is awesome and a great idea for a new hunt.

3. Thank you so much 

4. Nice one girl.... 

5. Undead Undergrads Response

This hunt has destroyed us all. We all need to leave this hunt behind us.

Problem
    LACK OF PLANNING

Though I see another light in all of this, ATA stated that they were going to change and modify things with other hunts. While, yes I do agree they messed up they have a point. They could not give us all high stat avatars. For example, a 40/10 or 10/40 avatar is reasonable for a regular player. But literally giving over half the amount of people on the game avatars with god-tier stats would destroy it. This leads to previous Top 100 players to have their avatars destroyed and stats tainted. while making new stats a normal. They have tried to alleviate the situation by refunding DNS. They have a right to do what they want it is their game. Their actions might cause you to get angry. But we cannot allow this short lived hunt to tear us apart. Though we must turn a new stone because let's face it there are going to be many more hunts in the future. Many more SEXY AND FINE avatars :) . In the end this hunt will be a black dot in the field a field of whiteness but remember ATA loves their players and try to make us happy. That is there job. We all have human error in us but their is literally no doubt that even though human error haunts us all we can try our best to combat it. Now i'm pretty sure I have strayed from the main topic but the main point im trying to get across is that ATA LOVES US AND THEY STRIVE TO MAKE US HAPPY

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THIS

P.S. ATA if you see this post something like I want to see a response from you guys!

6. Pumpkin Carving Contest

Well bring out your pumpkin spice latte and spooky decorations because well your going to need it!

Contests are a super fun way to make people work :) . Sooo I am hosting a contest for everyone to participate in! Let me go into the basic divisions for this competition!

Pumpkin Carving

For this one it literally is the main one so that is why it will have the best rewards. Literally though I think no one will attempt this but WHATEVER! The main things to look out for is these three things

●Scariest
    ●Funniest
    ●Coolest

PRIZE IS ONE KITTY FOR EACH CATEGORY

Arts

Basically self explanatory. Make a drawing, poem, story, music video, literally anything! Art as I see it is anything that is cool. So make it really nice. To artists out there you have some Inktober stuff make sure to input it the thread!

PRIZES

PUMPKIN CARVING

1st Place in each Category
    ●Hypnocat
    ●20 Chibis

2nd Place
    ●10 Chibis

3rd Place
    ●5 Chibis

The Arts

1st Place
    ●2 Bentos

2nd Place
    ●1 Bento

3rd Place
    ●10 Chibis

How to Upload Pictures

Literally post below and I’ll help

DONATIONS

So the prizes for the entire contest is set however I want more prizes for the people who work hard. Obviously it will help if you all help me reward those who work hard. So I need donations. Main reasons summarized is so there can be more prize tiers and those winning can have a greater drive. Throughout the competition I’ll post gathered items along with the donors name and the option if you stayed anonymous. Thank you if you do decide to donate to this contest.

CONTEST ENDS ON HALLOWEEN

Any questions post in the replies and I’ll try to answer them quickly and efficiently.

7. Acts of Kindness: Happy Unity Day

This Unity Day let’s take some time to nominate someone who has been Generous

The rules are quite simple so here it is. Nominate someone in PIMD who has been generous. It does not need to be someone you know quite well basically just anyone who you have seen being a cool kid :p.

I want to reward those who have been nominated so the requirements is 3 things

1MCS and up
    The Lvl 4. Active Award

The nominated person gets a chibi for being a good bean! Please make sure they deserve I really don’t want to give out free chibis to people that don’t deserve it! Chibis won’t be given out until November however.

BTW: Send me chibis cause I’ll need a lot :p

Thank You

HAPPY UNITY DAY