Boundaries for Hitting during the PVP Hunt

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Vonnie, May 9, 2019.

1. ATA reading his reports like

2. *dns to ul again*

3. Just read my wall for giggles.

4. "Farming is against ToU"

5. Pvp is fun though, you get to hit people with out the chance of farming. Don't know why a lot of people are crying about hits. It's part of the hunt, deal with it or stay out of it. Js

6. I missed the snowball pvp what was different? Also I’m sure the misc balancing helped a lot on this pvp tbh. Really enjoyed so far. Just been to depressed to continue trying rip

7. And when it isn’t?

8. Ata made special accounts that acted like forts that you had to hit in order to claim them for your team and get a bonus. There were cool down periods that lasted way to long that gave you time “rebuild” the fort. And then you also had to hit other players to get points.

9. then pick and choose your battles wisely outside of the hunt. ??‍♀️
    this is the first pvp hunt i’ve participated in; i dont plan on continuing pvp after the hunt is done.

10. I've literally been sent "welcome to sfw" gift messages. " Only hit 4-5 times." MIND you this is someone who is in an active well known SFW. Girl bye.

11. Honestly if some people don’t want to get hit,
    1. Dont join the PvP event
    2. Don’t go offline when you have 300 swords in your showcase

13. This af.

14. How can one hit someone who has serious low stats but then you go to hit back and either you keep losing or the defender is to weak for you to hit? How do i even get around something like that? Even using iyems to help but seems thats bs also.

15. They probably have hella items. Showcase stat items will boost results and give you a false sense that you can beat them. Instead of trying to beat them, move on to people you CAN beat.

16. They have hella misc babee

17. ? Not necessarily just misc. I mean, the others are right that it could be lots of misc; however, they could also have a high leveled dorm, an RS with much larger raw stats, or a lot of strong tuts. Or a combination of those. If they're dtw when you go to hit, it means they have no energy.

See more in Kefo's thread about pvp.

18. Lol 10/10 agree, so tempted to do so sometimes. Gotta love it when someone claims 3 or more hits is farming like wot m8? Idgaf it's a pvp hunt lol.

Feel free to ul on the person on my wall lmao

19. Ty for making this. People opt in for pvp but then get butthurt when others play by the rules??? Literally grow a pair. The point is to farm each other. Hope you bad mouth doesn't make people farm you after the event is over 

20. There doesn't have to be an event to be pvp involved at anytime ?