BoS 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CrazyReD, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Bosbring it on

2. I understand the stat limit but theirs a lotta little people that don't get a chance to take part in a real war because of stat limit

3. If u pay attention to wc I see all the time where little clubs are looking for war help under 500kcs or 800kcs. Those are real wars just for the smaller kcs ppl. Check under campus buzz you will find wars.

4. Yeah but I'm talking bout wars with with vets of pimd that can teach war an maybe change people's mind about always partying

5. Sweet, HIRE ME!!! My pupil sucks. :(

6. Another war I'm sure I can't join because I'm not 500k or some shit like that.

That's another reasons wars aren't popular. Gotta party for 6 months to be able to war, why stop partying then?

7. I was lower stats when i did the bos 5 wars. I was around 195 kcs. There were others who were lower than me. 

8. support️

9. What would the stat limit be?? I never get to war because of the stat limit, that's the main reason why I actually started upgrading.

10. Spank I think kcs for last BoS was 100-150k cs. you got time to upgrade.

also BoS is not a war where we want to teach war.

11. Bos is a war for experienced it can get quite brutal

12. You people on here crying about your size all you got to do is grow I mean damnit man quit being lazy an upgrade look at my awards I've not been playing very long an I'm growing fast all I'm saying is don't be lazy an crying caz you can't get in. Haha

13. Dew you have the lvl 5 activity award....

I don't know about you but that's a long ass time for a game. And you're not even that big.

14. No it's really not a long time. What I'm trying to say to all y'all crying is you can't expect to just start playing a game an get to do everything rite off the bat damn earn something quit crying an grow

15. An Una I think your doing great for no longer then you been playing

16. An I'm fine with my stats I've been in bos

17. Ug as much as you can everyone! I do know that Char, Ice, and the rest of the team do try to include as many as possible. Let's not worry about that now... Get them to do it!!! I'm farming Ice for the girlfriends till he submits?. Now who for the boyfriends will start farming Char till she submits?

GIRLFRIENDS FTW

18. Jen are you really farming ice