Book Club

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 22, 2019.

1. I love this idea more than I can put into words. Yes please.

2. Yay ppl want to read w me. I am excite

3. Hey! I think i recommended an author a while back did you even get a chance to read his work? Jeff Vandermeer?

4. Oops I forgot. He can be who we read when you choose a book c:

If he has anything you haven't read ig. Does he still write?

5. I don't think he has come out with anything since 2017. There's one of his newest ones i haven't read yet but I've also been wanting to re-read the others

6. Excellent c:

7. I read Enders game and loved it. Maybe i should join in too

8. Ooo books!

9. Sign me up

10. Yes join

11. Waif!

12. Hallo

13. Oh wow I feel like I haven’t seen this name for awhile

14. Also I wanna join but I’ll probably only participate if I have the book(s) already

15. You aren't wrong

16. I'd love to join a bookclub!

17. I loved enders game so I'm def interested! Going to go ahead and read the free sample before I commit :3

How do you want this to be set up? For example, read x chapters a week then discuss via forum thread/Group dm/Third party platform?

18. Sounds fun.

19. We can write our discussions here. Sherily said she's ordering it and idk how everyone else is getting the book soooooo. Let's say have the first two chapters read by next Wednesday? They aren't very long. And then come Wednesday I'll post some questions we can ponder and we can all just give our opinions

20. Wednesday sounds good to me. Now that I think about it, Wednesday is like the best day out of all days. I wish it were Wednesday every day.