Black Rose Academy Rp

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Blood_Goddess_Kalysta, Sep 20, 2014.

1. (Time skip)
    Vincent looks at his old mansion, opening the door slowly.

"I knew it would smell like blood in here.... Best get this over and done with..." He goes inside and closes the door.

2. (For?)

Jamie: "that you arent like them."

Cam: "I did?"

3. (Never mind..)

4. Rowena brings her knees up to her chest, her hunting top pulling up her back slightly revealing the bottom of a tattoo "I don't go after random people for the hell of it for starters." She mutters.

Serenity smiles "yeah."

5. Vincent walks opens the door slowly and emerges with a small girls body, his head lowered looking at it with tears.

"Why did this have to happen..."

6. Cam kissed her neck.

Jamie sat infront her. "Go on."

7. Serenity moans quietly, keeping him close.

Rowena looks awbay from him "you probably guessed what i am from your thought train earlier."

8. Vincent walks with the little girls body to a area filled with flowers and two graves. He gently lays the body down and starts digging a grave with a shovel.

9. Jamie: "I know."

Cam nipped it.

10. Rowena pulls her hair out of her ponytail before playing with it absent mindedly "and you don't mind?"

Serenity moans again before entangling a hand in his hair.

11. Jamie: "of course not."

Cam nipped it again.

(Skip?)

12. (( am I allow to join even though this has been here for quite some time. ))

13. Rowena stops and looks back at him "what?"

Serenity opens her wings and covers her and Cam with them (yeah)

14. Jamie: "i accepted the fact of thats how you are."

15. Vincent lays the body in the grave and looks at it for a while, sitting down with tears covering his face.

"Why did you have to die for me Emily... Why did you save me, you should be alive not me.."

16. Rowena looks away from Jamie "I'm not saying why. Not yet anyway." She whispers, her hand starting to shake so she hides it.

17. Jamie took her hands in his. "Who hurt you?"

18. "Too many." Rowena mutters.

19. Jamie hugged her.

(Es hora de morir. AdiĆ³s)