Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No that makes sense... but the problem is for every account of police brutality there’s hundreds of instances where cops are doing something good, but no one hears about those things. There’s places in this country where violence is an everyday occurrence, and it’s not the cops inflicting it. Now as much as I believe police brutality needs to end, and those cops need to have severe consequences, the right move here is not to keep the cops who are doing good things from helping the people who need it.

2. I love seeing ATA speak out on this matter, makes me that much happier to be an active member in this community 🖤

3. ATA speaking out on this topic even with all the backlash they have/will receive is amazing 💓 BLM 👊🏻=👊🏼👊🏽👊🏾👊🏿

4. Wow what a horrible Announcement to make. Now i know yall don't particularly care about your image when it comes to social matters but i wish companies would not apply their personal beliefs to their companies and just keep them personal.

Thank you for standing up for the racism and black supremacist movement called BLM that wants to destroy the foundations of civilizations according to their own web page. While offering links that send little to no funding to any of the black communities that they claim to be helpping as they destroy them all when they rise up in them. Thank you for supporting the riots of criminals who destroy their communities defeating their orginal argument of being for the black community. Thank you for standing up for the minority of people killed by cops when they themselves kill more cops and whites than vise versa. Thank you for making it clear that pandering to children is more important than the actual facts of the matter. Thank you for acknowledging the self victimization of these people and instead of trying to be a voice of reason or genuine compassion you pander to it instead of encouraging them to get the help needed. Thank you for making a portion of your player base now feel excluded by backing this racist movement that has ruined so many lives and continues to do so. Thank you for standing behind the sickening behavior of physical injuring and killing of innocents who disagree with BLM. Thank you for encouraging the destruction of history in the name of BLM when many of those people fought against slavery or even freed the slaves. Thank you for encouraging the destruction of government property as if it has no value to civilians who paid for it in the first place. Ill end this here tho, im tired of educating fools.

(I dont care if you wanna call me racist that just makes you even more foolish, people can disagree you snowflakes. Stay mad.)

5. Am glad to see we matter, that we blacks also wonna be loved not singled out cuz of our colour.. I've seen it even in this game a few acted differently with me, but others made me feel at home, tysm ATA for speaking out on this. #BLM #LGBTQ for life, I'll direct others here too💞💞

Mercedes_Benzo, Sansa, Ellyse and 2 others like this.
  6. You address us as criminals? More to that state out the fact that "minority" killed by cops? Are we even supposed to be killed at all? Not just blacks, should u even kill people up front like that? ...the one time it was documented that a black was killed live(which brought up a riot) you think it's not important? All freaking lives matter. There's been destruction way before this #BLM started ..so girl chill n don't make this an issues. If u can't support the movement, don't sweat it. You need the education afterall!

Mercedes_Benzo and Muschi like this.
  7. N I thought all the stupid in the world ended BC

8. me too, what kinda dumbass comment is this? 🤔

TheSagittarian likes this.
  9. Nice of you to attempt to "educate" me when all hou said was irrelevant trash that nobody would disagree with.

1. If you do criminal behavior, then you are a criminal. No and/if/butts about it. Stay mad. Its your own fault if you apply that to everyone when it was obvious that i was addressing the riots.

2. The movement harps on the fact that black lives are killed more than any other race. However if you look at the facts that isnt true and its whites who are the most killed by cops, if you take it from a percentage stance however this number will only APPEAR bigger (which is why when you look it up you see a lot of % based stats), however it only appears bigger because only 13% of the US population is black, which is roughly 44 million people give or take.

Another issue with these facts is that is just TOTAL deaths you see. That doesn't break it down and adress accidental death, death from cimminal activities (shoot outs and such), death by suicides, etc. Which drastically reduce the amount who are "just" killed for no reason.

No nobody should be killed by anyone, so how about we address why blacks are 5..7% of all murders even tho their population is so low. 🤷🏽‍♂️ doesn't make much sense does it?

3. Lastly not supporting the movement doesn't mean i can't speak out and bring awarness to the movement. Just like those who wanna act as if this is and innocent movement.

So try educating yourself before you come at me next time.

10. Thank you for supporting the movement 🖤 #ProudtobeBlack

11. I agree with you

BABYMAUL likes this.
  12. Girl you was coming at this first before I replied you. N yeah this big ass write up ain't gon change the fact that your ass is trying to be racist right now. It doesn't matter if the support don't reach black communities, what matters is u even supported. Atleast some white folks stand up for cops killing more blacks than white people. If you don't care if white people get killed, others apparently do! So yeah educated your .the "black popular" like u put it is small as u said but that one death meant something, you won't be saying this bs if u was black and someone from your family died.
    Goddamn self before trying to sound like a group of devs are stupid. If u not for the riot, chill tfo...but yeah u need to vent ofcuz cuz your 1% point of view matters.goodluck

M not coming at u, why u mad tho😂

Mercedes_Benzo and Muschi like this.
  13. Want to know what I give a fuck about the gang killing each other and the people pull in to it and getting rid of the police is just going to make it worse I also give a fuck about the kids who are in the poor area that don't get good schools and the familys that are broke these are the things that should matter but it gets throw aside and that what sad

NurseBecky and 24438 like this.
  14. One of the biggest suggestions about "defund the police" is channeling the excess funding that once was given to police departments, is giving that funding to education instead. This would assist the kids in places where the education is shoddy. 🙂

15. So the discussion is happening. It's just about whether you have pulled a seat up to the table to join the discussion.

Mercedes_Benzo and DaddyDilemma like this.
  16. U know the wrost part
    Yes and it may help some but the gangs are still going to be there that why the police is needed cos not the gangs are going to run the place and that when deaths are going to go up

17. You do realize that the "defund the police" suggestion doesn't always mean to entirely defund the police, right? It just means that they believe the police are overfunded and that the budgeting for funds should be more balanced. There are people outright calling for an abolishment and/or full defunding of the police, but that is a far cry from the only proposed solution to police violencement. Again, these discussions are happening. It's just about whether you have pulled a seat up to the table to join the discussions. And it's abundantly clear you have not.

Mercedes_Benzo and DaddyDilemma like this.
  18. U know what the wrost part is most people don't give a fuck when someone that they don't know deads u probably would not give a fuck if someone from another part of the country deads this issue with the world people don't give a fuck about each other. People don't think about what they say or do could do to other people. As for racism the way to stop it I think is the way Morgan Freeman said it stop talking about it stop referring to a person by the skin call them by their name

Spooky_Grim_Reaper likes this.
  19. I be honest with you yes there bad apples in the police but I think we need get gang violence, suicide, people who are live on the streets, broken familys, people starving to death and covid-19

20. Thanks🥴 like i thought this would be pretty common knowledge at this point but i guess not since everyone wants to pander to children

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.