LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Black. Friday. 2023.

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 30, 2023.

1. They do normally do the 5x promo all hunt, but they started this hunt earlier than last year. Last years hunt started ON actual BF and ran until Tuesday, so the actually 5x promo this year still probably won’t start until actual blackfriday.

Muschi and Day like this.
  2. The hunt is gorgeous 🥹💜

3. 39 ec cats when?

AngelaLauren likes this.
  4. They're usually 35ec during BF promo (half price) 🤞
    That's what they were the last few

5. Why would they end the previous hunt early than? It just made everyone mad. Clubs were expecting to start promo parties and now they have to wait.

Evangelion, Dolcezza, Yuzuri and 3 others like this.
  6. not sure, I agree with you that it’s dumb. I’m assuming they did it to built anticipation and because they have so much content planned, they wanted to space it out instead of dropping all of it on the same day.

7. there’s a timer on the cats rn in the shop that says the countdown for when they’ll be on sale.

Dolcezza and Muschi like this.
  8. Bf been known for promo and deals. Yet here we have developers selling dreams to make us think they doing bf promotions but in actuality it’s just another hunt they trying to mask off as bf. Stop beat around the bushes if you made errors . Call it a regular hunt and do bf promo as you have in the past

9. No need to reinvent the wheels as it was just fine. Adding glitters to it and calling a new wheel doesn’t work as the wheel will still be called a wheel This is just a plain hunt with glitters thrown into it

10. Looking forward for it 😂

11. I was SO excited for the bf hunt!

But there's
    no daily deals, no black cat or dog and no X5 yet.. this hunt is a serious let down!

It was plastered all over the socials that Black Friday would start early this year? But it hasn't has it? It's just another glorified hunt? none of the Black Friday deals are available apart from raffle? It's a complete let down and extremely annoying for those of us that planned to run EC events this Black Friday as bookers have been lost.

12. I'm just curious, @ATA DEVs will there be any chance that you'll do throwback avis from the past holiday hunts? Like the ones from pinecone box?

karmakillz and Muschi like this.
  13. This Black Friday sale ain’t black enough for me😒😒 don’t piss me off

14. They’ve started pre Black Friday deals in Mollys and the web store, also released the Black Friday shard avis early. Black Friday always starts on the Friday, that’s when the cat sale starts, the hourly deals and the promo

Muschi likes this.
  15. Black Friday officially starts on Friday. The deals and everything will be available then just like they happen every year.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Dissatisfied, disappointed, and disgusted… honestly apart from the x5 cats and dogs nothing else is good in this BF. Y’all are pushing sexual avatars too much. We’ve had sorcery/witchcraft dorms 3-5 times this year already only to have BF repeat the theme… Its sad to say that I expected more out of ata knowing that it would quite disappointing. I like the game, I really do. I found some really cool people on here but this game has become trashy really quick. Kinda makes me wish for a refund on it all.

Jurlynn, marly_marls, Libra and 3 others like this.
  17. The bf hunt itself has started already with gradual drops of things, hourly flash deals will more than likely start on actual bf(Nov 24th). Which is normally what it is. They just decided to start the hunt earlier and give pre bf deals that have been in Molly's corner and the webstore since hunt c/o. They even gave extra days of 5x promo as that started this morning at 9am pst so clubs can still run events.

According to the sale countdown timer on cats in the shop half off cats should start on bf Nov 24th. There is plenty more bf stuff to come.

Another reason they probably do the gradual drop is to help with extra crazy lags and crashes and such.

Delight and Muschi like this.
  18. They should be again, if you check the cat in shop in game it has a sale countdown timer that let's you know when the sale will go live

sendToes2Santoes and Muschi like this.
  19. Boo for this. It used to be 35ecs in bf hunt FOR THE WHOLE PROMO

AngelaLauren and Aei like this.
  20. 🙃 This can’t be the Black Friday I was saving up for

Aei likes this.