!!!Black Friday 2017!!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The new dorm rooms are definitely not working. $0 to unlock and and says land not available when you attempt to purchase for $0 - android.

3. The Bags will disappear from the Store, but they cost a very small amount of cash to buy so even if you don't plan on opening them you may want to scoop them up for later just in case. You can continue to open them after the weekend if you own them.

4. Yup, we're working on it. Sorry!

5. This is awesome... But still don't get few things 

6. So I’ll ask again will there be a leaderboard for this hunt

7. Also the system is lagging.

8. Yes. Should be showing soon!

9. Holy mother of all fûcks. I Dunno why I'm suprised, but T10 ruins my game play mood cause now I know I'll never lcbc. RIP! RIP! Thanks for the cool stuff though!

10. You guys are tapping... a lot... we are working on it.

11. Don’t try me, try a salad

12. If only ata could give a free keys ?

13. Lmfao are you guys serious? That leaderboard is a complete joke

14. Tbh, you should bring down the price back to 100EC though. Even if it is highly discounted for 200EC, it ain’t fair for those who have not yet open the bags as people who open earlier got it at ONLY 100EC EACH. The error is not ours, so why are we the one ending up on the downside.

15. I’m so confused on this new layout that I can’t find how to open my care packs. When I go to the store, I only see the option of buying them. Help pls.

16. Server Issue?

17. Does anyone having problems logging in PIMD?

18. Does anyone having problems logging into PIMD

19. OMG What happened

20. It says Remote call failed: 503 Service Available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.