Birthday War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by War-Foodies-_-Naughty-Lisa, Aug 2, 2020.

1. . 🎂Lisa’s B'day war🎂
    🎯08/22; 6 pm sgt🎯
    War-Princess-_-Naughty-Anika 📚

2. Smu

Who do we wall?

Who's doing rosters?

3. It’s formatted like a flash banner so Anika is the person you wall I presume. But it would be nice to know any rules and or restrictions.

Is there a last day to UG?

SaucySimp, Kaho and Dead like this.
  4. I'm new to this. Heard many old players mentioned about the good old time & how fun war was, so I would really wanna experience it myself, also the MAIN thing is to have fun & enjoy. So regarding last day to ug I'm sorry that right at this moment I don't have any answer 🤭

5. Hi! It's very cool that you want to host and experience a war firsthand. There are some things you might want to consider adding to your post in order to explain the war more.
    • Is there a stat minimum?
    • Will the roster be locked? Will it be balanced?
    • When is the last day to upgrade for the war?
    • When is the last day to sign up? Should people sign up here or wall a specific player?
    • Or perhaps is it an open war?
    • What day and time will the war be declared and how long will it be? How long before war starts do people need to be in each club? If it's locked roster, they need to be on time.
    (You might want to consider posting a couple different timezones for ease of use as well)
    • What are some of the rules and expectations? Will people in SFW be allowed to join?
    • What are the club names and are people allowed to post a preference for which team they want to be on?

You might want to look through some guides on how to war (I believe Day posted one recently) and perhaps even look at some of the old war signups that were posted in forums to give yourself an idea on how to set it up. Mayhaps consider finding some experienced war leaders or at least people who have warred a bit in the past to share some knowledge and tips with you.

Good luck with your war!

SaucySimp, _Isa_ and Soy like this.