EVENT Big Top Energy

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 7, 2020.

1. A clear missed opportunity to make the avis based off of 1930s-1950s vintage circus themed. These avis look like they were rushed and the head honcho just approved whatever to get something out there.

Sansa, Love, spok and 5 others like this.
  2. Avis are trash ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ

3. This is a first time ever that I am seeing so many bad comments all around PIMD re a hunt. Poo, trash, rubbish, enough to drive me hopefully from this game at last and many more I won't repeat here. That's the negatives. There is a positive, players get a whole two week break from game, after which time some may be over their addiction and leave. Others will save real money. Time for real relaxation.
    I wonder if ATA are now so bored with this game, and have exhausted their ideas for it, so hoping to slowly kill it off in favour of another of their games.

Sim, Queen and iDeath like this.
  4. Time to go inactive again ๐Ÿ—‘

Psycho, IAMtheLostPotato and Sim like this.
  5. High key wishing Valentine hunt will be good after this trainwreck

Psycho, Sansa, spok and 1 other person like this.
  6. Thatโ€™s why ATA should be making these random hunts for one week only. Also this hunt could have been saved by making Joker avi โœ‹๐Ÿ˜”

Psycho and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. ATA, I appreciate you but can we at least shorten this to a 7 day hunt, please? ๐Ÿฅบ

8. Ehh๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ

10. Circus theme is a cool idea just a terrible execution.

Psycho and Sansa like this.
  11. This is my small video about combined Buddy box items and their combinations
    .๐Ÿ‘‡

Share max will help for new players๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

12. No need to post this in every available thread ๐ŸŒš

13. P sure they were going for a cirque de soleil feel

14. Itโ€™s not even so much an addiction for me at this point but an obligation I feel to continue playing bc Iโ€™ve invested so much money into this game. I honestly donโ€™t understand how they keep failing back to back when the financial support is clearly there. Thereโ€™s people who casually spend hundreds on this game and itโ€™s like ATA has nothing to show for it. So I disagree, I think instead of killing this game they need to do a major revamp or something. Thereโ€™s plenty of ideas for them to use.

15. Wow I didn't realize people didn't like this hunt all that much until i came on here to say how much i love the idea of it. ๐Ÿคฃ Then again, I am a hUgE clown enthusiast, but I'm rather in love with the female clown girl avi and her LITTLE BALLOONICORN, the first time i saw it I was breathless, I just need her so badly. Anywho, virtual clown hugs to the ATA team members that came up with this clowny theme (and esp the female avi designer ๐Ÿคฉ), and good job on switching up the hunt themes to appeal to a wide aray of tastes and styles. ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿƒโœงฯ‰โœง

16. If your moaning and groaning about this hunt you know it's time to take a break that will fix your problem come back after 2 weeks and this hunt will disappear and a new will comes

17. What's the point of this