EVENT Big Top Energy

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 7, 2020.

1. could be better๐Ÿ˜

2. Guys come on, whatโ€™s going on with these female avis lately?? They look manlier than the males ๐Ÿ™„

3. Great job , appreciate the effort ๐Ÿฅต

4. Ugly. not interested

5. You need to improve your avis tbh๐Ÿ™ˆ

IAMtheLostPotato and Tiramisu like this.
  6. Avatars are ๐Ÿ—‘ Dorm is awesome.
    I bet you 15 bentos the middle two avatars are LB.

Alicia and lemoneyes like this.
  7. Iโ€™m not really into circus things but the room does look good for a circus theme ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ and I love the 499ec doggy ๐Ÿ˜

Amare95 likes this.
  8. I just need the male clown

9. I am going to try super hard to get one.
    ๐ŸŒน (Anyone.) ๐ŸŒน
    The fire one is my main focus tho.

Weird-But-Me likes this.
  10. Meh ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

11. Love the 499s but why does the strong woman remind me of beefy jacked up version of Pebbles Flintstone ๐Ÿค”

Kiraxan likes this.

12. BIG FACT ENERGY!!! hell

13. When I saw it was circus themed, I really hoped for a murderous clown hunt, seeing as Joker is coming out along with the Harley movie (I forgot the name).

AlcinaDimitrescu likes this.
  14. Damn not a fan of the avis at all and thats me being polite, ew ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but atleast I won't have to try this hunt. Thanks for the break Ataโฃ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฃ

15. I like the theme but I feel like it could've been executed better.. oh well I'm also fine with something low key untill valentine's.

IAMtheLostPotato and Queen like this.
  16. All avis are trash especially the female ones. ๐Ÿ˜ข idc much for the furnis. Hiatus for 13 days. ๐Ÿ’”

17. I love circus but I hate this hunt mostly avis, itโ€™s not because itโ€™s circus than avi are supposed to be awful. Ppl in circus are cute too jeez itโ€™s stereotypical ... even worse in my opinion

-Wisteria-, Queen and Maverickxxvii like this.
  18. Why is this hunt 2 weeks long

Queen and Tiramisu like this.
  19. Selling everything I get. This hunt blows.

Queen, Maverickxxvii and LeeJarrett like this.
  20. ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

IAMtheLostPotato and LeeJarrett like this.