Best + Worst Zodiac Sign

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Apr 24, 2021.

1. for all my astro lovers what’s your most favorite & least favorite zodiac sign & why?

the best for me is Sagittarius bc I have had nothing but great experiences with them! Most of them have a great sense of humor & like to travel just like me ;)

the worst is gonna have to go to Taurus bc they are so fuckin stubborn & lazy , annoying , & BORING! You guys do have a good sense of humor though but I can’t be around you for too long 🤮

2. I'm not really into astrology so I don't particularly like or dislike any signs, except leo... I hate leos.

suki, -Fae- and shebeenafan like this.
  3. Idk coz people are just people. Anyone who blames their actions on their zodiac sign is a fuck head and i wont be staying around them

4. Ive looked at the things before and its useless. I generally match 2-4 different ones and only partly. Never match any fully. Its a crock of shit

5. Y’all take everything so literally just play along

6. You asked a question i ansered. Why lie about it?

shebeenafan likes this.
  7. SAGITTARIUS HERE 🤗

I LOVEEEE AQUARIANS, i love hanging out with becuz they're so fun to be around and they have the same energy around sagittarius 🤗i love their weirdness.

I hat virhos just becuz theyre so ignorant but sometimes i get along with them, i dont really want someone to boss me around🤦‍♀️

shebeenafan likes this.
  8. I don't believe in astrology. I'm a sagittarius and we're skeptical.
    🌚

_cinthe and shebeenafan like this.
  9. Omg I love aquas too with their out of the boxing thinking & they’re laid back I love that.

omg I don’t like virgos either those too critical persnickety ass people lol

_cinthe likes this.
  10. It’s reaaal you can’t tell me you don’t relate to your sign’s description

11. Hello from an Aquarius. I know I’m great.

_cinthe and shebeenafan like this.
  12. How dare you come for my lazy Taurus ass

[​IMG]

13. O I'm a virgo. My best friend since I was 11 is also a Taurus, why do you hate us 💔

_cinthe likes this.
  14. Hi soulmate.

15. Sidenote my only actual crazy ex was a Sagittarius and she tattooed her star sign on her finger and I now think you're all insane

16. Sorry I have had bad experiences with all earth signs tbh cap, Virgo, & Taurus ;’( everything I’m saying is based off of personal experience lol I’m a Scorpio btw

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  17. Omg why do I notice so many Virgo & sag couples?????

_cinthe and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  18. I've mostly dated aquariusess tbh, she was an anomoly

19. My fav sign is Gemini. It’s totally not because I am one 🌝. But I’d like to hear everyone else’s opinions on Geminis and how awesome we are- I mean they are.

20. Male libra here, I've had bad experiences with both male Sagittarius's and Aries and have had really good experience with Capricorns and Gemini's

_cinthe likes this.