BENTO & CAT RAFFLE, UPDATED

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Yukino, May 22, 2020.

1. [ π™π˜Όπ™π™π™‡π™€ ]
    There will be 5 winners total!Winner #1: 1 Cat(Dropped to the club of your choice!) + 20 Bentos!
    Winner #2: 15 Bentos!
    Winner #3: 10 Bentos!
    Winner #4: 20 Chibis!
    Winner #5: 10 Chibis!

HOW TO ENTER:
    To enter is to either pay with bentos or chibis, the maximum amount of bentos ONE user may submit is 4 bentos and the minimum is 1. Users may also submit with chibis, maximum amount to enter with chibis is 20 and the minimum amount is 1!

Once entering I’ll be keeping track of ALL usernames during this time until the raffle ends. (If you change your username during this time period people wall me so I can update it.)

Winners will be selected by a generator.

1 Bento = 20 entries.
    (4 Bentos = 80 Entries)

1 Chibi = 2 Entries
    (20 Chibis = 49 Entries)

The most amount ONE user may submit is 4 bentos or 20 chibis
    This may be split but no going over 160 chibis. (Split between bentos / chibis )

RAFFLE END
    JUNE 30, 2020 @5PM(EST)
    Winners will be posted here, on my wall & I will be willing winners!

(Once enter there will be no refund, if at least 50 users do not enter in this raffle I will a complete refund to all users!)

Denize_Lrve and Day like this.
  2. *40 entries not 49, sorry mis-click πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ’–

3. [ Due to very sensitive personal event that has happened irl I needed to take a few week break to focus on my family atm, the raffle has been cancelled, hopefully maybe In the return I can do this again, thank you to the few that helped me with fixing everything to start it & everyone who entered, all entries were returned back their chibis. Stay safe & make sure you tell someone important to you that you love them β™‘ ]