Begginers guide to pure intelligence

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *MrNipps (01), Jan 30, 2011.

1. After the tutorial sell ur crew members and buy all intellectual hero's. Then buy lands up to 60k then upgrade hero's to lvl 3. Then start buying tutors. You need about 300k in tutors for now. Then once you have those upgrade land once buy a hero and upgrade to lvl 4. Then upgrade the rest to level 4 and buy another 300k in tutors. There is my tutorial and please leave some feedback!

2. Do the same thing if u go pure attack to.

3. Please explain the goal and purpose of going pure intelligence.

What does pure intelligence do? The pro and cons

How should you protect yourself from a game full of mostly strength oriented players?

4. Spelt Intelligence wrong -_-

5. Beginners meant to say lol

6. Is this the beginners guide to get farmed a lot

Never go for pure strenght or intelligents. Always kind of mix it up

7. You can't go pure intelligence. Each build gives u a little of strenght and intelligence

8. You need to upgrade t1's to level 3 too not 4...

9. Re: Beginners guide to pure intelligence

So lets provide something constructive in terms of feedback.

Put something help full. and explain why. the impact.

10. Like this?

Pros:
    1) being able to farm (multiple hitting over a days course) the other builds constantly. (strength versus intelligence, or intelligence versus strength)
    2) easier to maintain (not having to worry about keeping everything even.. Like stats.)

Cons:
    1) Being farmed by the other side (strength versus intelligence, intelligence versus strength)
    2) an easy target (you will be targetted if you have a weakness)

Alternatives:
    Buying items to boost your stats may also help you in defense. (i.e. Buying a couple items to assist your intelligence, if you are primarily strength based)

11. I'm intel heavy...
    I get farmed sometimes...
    But that's okay cuz usually I can farm em back 