Bedroom Goals

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chili, Jul 2, 2019.

1. It's better for your posture than soft beds.

2. It feels great

3. Is sleeping on floor a style statement now?
    I just do it out of necessity

4. This is actually nice. A dirty white brick wall would be perfect or light brownish ones.
    And wake up with a body ache unless you have some kind of mattress.

5. I have memory pillows. I should check some bamboo pillows. I've been hearing bout this

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  6. My room has a lot of White personally, but I do like the darker theme.

Chili likes this.
  7. Cool. I might replace some of my wall hangings and my pillowcases since my cat wrecked all of them but das it

Chili likes this.
  8. I have too many pillows, but I don’t use it at all. I read somewhere that pillows are bad for your posture

Chili likes this.
  9. Depends which pillows you use, I think.

Nemo likes this.
  10. Lmao half of my bed is filled with pillows of all sizes!!

Nemo likes this.
  11. My childhood dream os to have a room with a bright window seat spot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    😎✌️

Chili likes this.
  12. I suppose. Once you stopped using pillows, it gets easier n you actually prefer it that way.

Also black, grey, navy colored bedroom sheets are the best, imo

13. Pillow hoarderer

-Sodagirl- and Chili like this.
  14. Yes please send all your unwanted pillows to me, I’ll gladly adopt them!

15. I don't have any pillows, that's how much I hate them. But when's your birthday? I'll amazon gift you the softest pillow in the world.

16. Aww how precious of you! But my bday just passed haha June 19th
    I need a pillow for my head, one to protect my back from evil entities and 1 to hug 🤗 so i dont feel so lonely 😭 lol.

17. Fairy Lights

Wesday likes this.
  18. What aches?

But also. Dark rooms are preferable.

19. Can we have sofa ideas? I legit sleep comfortable in the sofa 🥺

20. I only use one pillow, and if any part of it is touching the bedhead, I wake up with aches so I have to make sure to move it a bit away. And I also hold another pillow when sleeping. I want to get a mat and make a floor bed.

You don't have to sleep directly on the floor for the health benefits of floor sleeping. Yoga mats and other things can act as insulators, slight cushions, and also provide their own support.

It truly is better for you than sleeping on beds, and as long as there are no snakes or bugs, you don't have to worry about getting your bitten out or devoured.