Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Not going to make this off topic, but I think we also gonna have WAR BEACH, WAR! Anticipate.

2. Same people always complaining about EVERYTHING geez

3. Beach balls and the wiener show up for me but beach crabs domt show up when I try to gift people. Thought you said they would be giftable?

4. Who cares stop whining

5. Complainers will keep complaining nothing new

6. Hmmm waiting for a response Red (PIMD) person - page 11 ✔✔✔✔✔

7. They will be regiftable, but you have to earn them from the parties as drops.

8. Perv mode on:

Rub Lotion action Picture looks like Hand Job

9. ? Pimd stop being a pervert. ?

10. These gifts are awful. Pimd has reached an all time low

11. What a true disappointment! You lower the age requirement for pimd then make crap like this. You make things that were silenceable ok. Which will only encourage the pervs. Meanwhile, now you have allowed children to play.

Instead of this disgusting, wretched idea for parties and equally disgusting items, why didn't you put time in ob fixing the issues that have been plauging pimders. I.e the droid users not being able to see drops and the force closing when we open our profile. And the even older issue of ios devices not being able to see who is in a party.

I had thought ata was run by growups but it is now obvious ata is run by pervy children w/ no sense of decency or class. Shame on you devs!

12. Get your weiners and balls out to bare it all beach skinny dip then rub the lotion on. Take a ride on Spermy the whale or Octopussy depending on your perference but watch out for those crabs ✔✔✔✔✔

13. Stop lying to me pimd. You are breaking my heart.

14. Protesting a silence in the forums is against the rules.
    Please contact support@athinkingape.com to appeal your silence.

Anything that isn't Octopussy or Spermwhale is still silenceable.

15. Aye pimd, can I give your octopussy some sperm from my spermwhale?? Em tentacles so sexy ???

16. What? We've never lowered the age limit.
    Pimd is 17+ and always has been.

17. Pimd, you decreased the required age to play (13 with parent's consent). Then you came up with all this sexual innuendo... so much so that you had to update the filters. You know the things are nasty, and though they may have been funny when I was a kid, they are just rediculous now that I'm mature. I am an adult and a parent and would never allow my children to play this game.

The trend of this game seems to be heading in the direction of a full out rp game. After all, it was you who suggested something for couples.

I appreciate the new parties and different things to look at and collect, but I'm let down by the sexual them. I know you can't make everyone happy, but can't you try something that would be enjoyable and not pervy?

18. No. We did not.
    Please explain where you guys are getting this idea from.

19. Pimd currently being laughed at on r/cringe, and it wasn't even me. Good job devs, never been so embarrassed to play your game.