Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Please keep posts on topic.
    This is not a war thread.

2. U must give us more time so we can enjoy

3. It's not a war thread, but it should be.

Hey guys, what's the best amount of pots for me to use at my stats during war? I'm thinking 3 of both attack and defense, but would like somebody else's opinion.

4. Sure Anna nothing pervy about it at all so ummm should we not be silenced fir things that are not pervy at all anymore?

5. You should buy all the possible pots.

6. Pimd, could we atleast have some infos about the upcomming wars?

7. i was silenced for saying Pussy

Ata

You guys just wow…

8. OCTOPUSSY
    PUSSY
    OCTO PUSSY

9. I like how pimd keeps showing up to tell the people asking about war to keep on topic but doesn't acknowledge the points made about the silences.

10. Ffs. Stop complaining. ???

11. Hey jackass this thread isn't about wars. Can you weep silently bc you are killing my party buzz 

12. Hey I have an idea, lets talk some more about wars.

13. Hey guys,

Regarding silencing for Octopussy and Spermy the Spermwhale,
    we've updated the filters to allow these words, and players will not be silenced for using them.

Other profanities will still be silenceable as usual.

14. Thank you so much PIMD! Loving the gifts and items 

15. Yea and open the pervy flood gate for other words. Maybe you should check out what you already have going in forums Pimd. You can see what has started. Great jobs on taking it down quicked.

Hey don't take a thread off topic either. I guess new rules you can be a perm banned from forums but not just off the thread.

16. "Other profanities," huh? So you are indeed admitting those words are classified as profanities per your ToU & are silenceable offenses which you have lifted for your own personal use _-_

Nope that's not hypocrisy whatsoever.There's absolutely nothing wrong about that. You know you just singlehandedly made the ToU an even bigger joke than it was.

And if you want a response just randomly add the word "war" to your post. Lolololololololol

17. Good job! on making the parties and gifts. They were well thought of :)

18. Yep i can agree with that 100% Ata made a great jk of the rules they even want players to follow. :lol: