Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. anyone know which party drops octopussy ?

2. Since its just for the weekend are rates higher?

3. Does this mean the next avis will be strippers?? ??

4. ?Is it just me the names of these drops and gifts seem kinda kinky?

5. Yay to the cute crabs and whale. But boo to the gift items. Weekend full of more people begging. But , still great idea PIMD.

6. Are there gonna be Ava's?

7. No I think you are right.

1st pimd_admin brings up couples rewards. Then you have gifts and party items like this.

Beast why not add stripper avi's. I mean we already have some bad looking ones rep wisw to females.

Wth is pimds future going to be? Smh maybe it will end up like HsH.

8. The names are soo wrong or is it just me 

10. That what I said yestarday Angel,
    This game will end up like hsh.
    If ATA expect to earn money from Noobs and rolepayers then theyre wrong!

11. I'm ready to party!

12. I think these gifts are hilerious. Indeed very perverted but omfg :lol: genius

13. Wth why bother ata is clearly showing they don't care. Make way past pervy gifts. The way the gifts are if we ever said them we would be silenced but hey you get a free pass for the weekend.

Wth even bothering to put a filter on the words if ata can use them when they feel like they can but slap others with a silence? Why silence ppl for pervy wall art? I think the gifts have done well enough with this image and names on them.

All ata is doing is going to show ppl that it is ok. I feel sorry for the mods coming Monday and so on.

14. And you guys wonder why this game is full of desperate people. That's the theme. :roll: Terrible gifts, might be funny if I was 12.

15. Ata team just dont censor our talks anymore  this is wayyy to much perviness

16. Omg it was actually pimd who suggested that lame ass couples thing? I thought it was a player. Dear god

17. No wonder so many damn pervs on this game ata is full of them for employees! So perhaps this was made as an rp app!

18. Another money making tactic.. awesome ATA. Good thing I can't afford to buy without a credit card and my debit card doesn't have a visa logo. :p and that is a weird looking octopussy. Really disturbing.