Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Just to be sure, all drops are stopping in 50 minutes (including whale, balls, and weenies), but the parties themselves will be staying until Wednesday with no drops just payout?

2. Correct. This will allow players to use up any remaining Octopussy items they have.

At 12pm PDT on Wednesday the parties will be removed.

3. @pimd_admin Whales will be available in store after drop stops?

4. If you don't use your octopussy it'll just stay in your inventory forever? 

5. No that's why they extended until Wednesday. Any OctoPussy's that aren't used by Wednesday are removed

6. @Pimd

Be the angel you are and please make that cute whale a 100% drop rate item for Current parties and just started ones or make it giftable :lol:

7. They will not be available in the store. Drops only.

8. I want a whale so badly

9. Will the crabs, beach balls and whales still be dropping til Wednesday?

10. No Tina, drops will be pulled in 20 minutes

11. Has anyone gotten 100,000 crabs just from the drops?

12. @Pimd

Please bring these parties and item drops back in the future! Really distraught about not getting a whale but I figured there might be other opportunities!

13. :lol: it would've been better if they dropped Avis , now concentrate in war system apes ?

14. So octokitties don't drop anything now? Dang I wouldn't have bought one...

15. Hahahahah no whale! No octopussy, no wiener, but I did get crabs and 2!!! Count them 2 bikini ball things. All weekend! B2b new parties!  still I'm not the only one! 

16. Really would of been nice if clubs got trophy for this promo.?

17. Just bumping this for the noobs to see hunts over 

18. ^ thank you, I'm a noob

19. I still don't have a Weiner. Lol