Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. ThERE SO EASY TO GET milk it right then max DN!

2. Please Send me One guitar

3. Please send me one guitar

4. I want a whale :lol: barely hit any of these parties in comparison to some people but hit more than others that got a whale :lol: ohh the jealousy :?

5. then can i drop my crabs also to the store??

6. Justin i used 6 dn and still did not get one

7. I'm very disappointed in this past weekend. My opinion if you're going to run a weekend only parties like these where one of them needs a drop. Then increase the drop rate. This weekend was a waste of time for these parties.

8. The drop rate sucks why do a weekend promo and have the drops impossible to get! My club has done 23 b2b trunk parties and got not one drop and we did several before that and still no drop!!! That sucks 

9. All items available? I don't see the whale in store, not is it giftable

10. Yeah whale out of 53 parties got dropped once

11. Not cool guys, not cool

12. You max noted for a whale with 20kcs? 

13. The whole weekend was just a way to sell more cats in the disguise of octopus. Sales must have been slowing on hypnocats so they needed a boost. No 50x awards to try for. People using max dn (around 60 cents to a dollar each if you buy them) trying for a 20kcs drop that doesn't drop. Another weak WEAK event. Combine that with all the RP chat on wc... Starting to lose interest

14. @pimd please tell your pupil, I love her.
    Currently silenced so I can't post any.
    Please accept my request in the name of love. :)

15. Why is there no drops from parties! We have to buy octcopussy to do dat party n i dont think dats fair

16. @Pimd PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave drops until Wednesday as the parties will be and INCREASE THE SPERMWHALE DROP RATE  I need himmmmmm

17. Less than an hour left until drops stop on Life's a Beach!

18. PIMD PLEASE  extend it or gimme that whale 

19. Thank goodness it's ending...