Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. FIX THE DROP RATE? FUCK THAT! UNSILENCE EVERYONE THAT WAS SILENCED! FUCKING BASTARDS

2. The drop rate if you buy it is 100%. Go try it! :D

3. Oh really? So the canned auto-reply from support about this was our imagination?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have you all noticed most of the legitimate original players are long gone? Guess why?

4. ^ means? Silence them?

5. Actually Most old players are still here you'd be surprised.

6. Lol jetboy groomed him then when he went to rs he posted

7. @Pimd i am very dissapointed in drop rate my club has done 50 parties and maybe one octopussy has dropped this is unfair to those of us who can't afford to buy them or have no credit card i have not yet been able to experience bare it all bay party and i play from time i wake up to time i pass out every day

8. ^ please do visit the nurse.

9. What is the point of bikini balls drop ?

10. ^to keep it in our locker, or gift it to someone else. Or maybe for spare balls. Judt in case.

11. ^to keep it in our locker, or gift it to someone else. Or maybe for spare balls. Just in case.

12. That spermy the spermwhale drop rate is is bad, my club has done many parties b2b and only one person has obtained the drop!!!!!!!

13. You can get up to 10. While you have 3 days to hunt it and the drop rate is like Lion :lol:

14. The Drop Rate Is not Good. 

15. So it's gonna stop dropping heh?

16. 

17. Pimd, I noticed the whale has a 50ec price tag but is not available in item or gift store.
    Why have 50ec tag if only available as drop items?

18. It's foreshadowing

19. Octopussy's Garden by The Beatles.