Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. I WANT UR SPERMWHALE IN MY OCTOPUSSY!

thay boys, is an example

2. Why Trunks & Bikinis party dont have a trophies ??

3. These parties are brand new this weekend and are only going to be available to complete over the weekend for now, so it would be pointless for the developers to make the parties have trophies.

4. The Halloween Parties had trophies. If I remember they weren't out too long yet they got an award to them. (Don't quote me on that, I was like 10kcs back then and didn't pay attention to that stuff)

5. For some reason the octopussy item makes me feel like a dev has been spying on our group chats lmao

6. :lol:
    maybe the devs are high

Or…ew nvm

7. High, high, I'm so high
    High, high, in the sky

8. Even if they are only for the weekend they should have awards. I'm guessing they plan on bringing them back at some point like tuxes. One of the items u can get a max of 100,000 just like tuxes and obviously no1 could get near the max in one weekend...

9. I will sperm you with spermy the whale :ugeek:

10. ohhhhh is this an event btw.....

11. Is spermy giftable? If you get one can you send it to someone else basically.

12. -YAHA-

13. SpermyWhale Were That Party Item Droping Which Party That Item Thats Drop Can I Know That PIMD please

14. You're Captain, you should know.
    Anyway, you can have a chance to get it if you join Bare It All Day party.

15. I bought two ocotopussy for my club to do?So its not pointless its a partt we completed would be nice to have club trophy?

16. @ Pimd : so sad, you call them new parties ? they are cat cafe with make over

17. WHICH party dropping octopussy?...

18. Appreciated that PIMD has brought up new parties. Some change. But if we r gonna do such parties b2b even for short interval bring out 50x awards as well with statistic value.

50X AWARDS for new party completion