Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. So?Now we wait for the wars I guess?

2. Mhmmm.. Pussy 

3. Octopussy* :lol:

4. Euaerin

Eunji

Hyemi

Hyuna

KyungRi

Lee Sem

Minha

Sera

SungAh

So, wanna watch the m/v? Watch it here

5. Eh.. Wrong
    This,

█▀███▀▀███▀▀███▀▀███▀▀███▀█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█████▒█ █▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒█████▒█ █▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒████▒▒███▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█████▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█──█▒████▒█──█▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒█──█─█────█─█──█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒█─██───────███─█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒█──────────────█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█────────────█▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒██▒▒█──██───██──█▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒█──█▒█──██───██──█▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒█──█▒█────███────█▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒█──█▒█───█───█──█▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒█──█─█───███──█▒▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒█────██────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒█──────████─██▒▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒█───────────█▒▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███─────────█▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█──────█───█▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒███▒▒█───────█───█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒█──████─────████───█▒▒█ █▒▒▒█────█─────█────█─█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒█─────█────█────██▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒█──────█───█──────█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒█─────██████─────█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒█──███▒▒▒▒█─────█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█───█▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒███▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ █▄▄█▄▄██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██▄▄█▄▄█

I Love You, PimD

I love you, you, you, you, you
    Beautiful my you, you, you, you, you
    Beautiful my girl, my girl

I love you, you, you, you, you
    Beautiful my you, you, you, you, you
    Beautiful my girl, my girl

6. DONT U FORGET ABOUT ME BABE ;-)

7. If this iis for thr weekend, why didnt ata cut the cost of actpussy, This like iphone 4 to iphone 5,
    ppl think that they will get something better tend to go temp insane,

Also you can make ec giftable. You probable have 15 to $20 in each club sitting on 3 ec's.
    Make them giftable they only can be used in this app. Sorry folks i have near viwe and barely seeing what i am typinng

8. Octopussy and Spermy the Spermwhale.............

Yeah.... okay

9. The reason the octopussy is the same price is because the bare it all day party pays just as well as cat cafe. Also, any octopussies that aren't used by the end of the event get converted into a hypnocat.

10. Spermy the Spermwhale give a bukkake to Octopussy :lol:

11. But of course Octopussy do give handjob to Spermwhale. See her hand(sss)

12. I really hope he's not blowing his load from his blowhole.

13. ★ :roll:

14. I think if y'all kept this longer than the weekend you guys would make a lot more money. Because everybody is so hype about this party. I think if you kept it around longer its 69 credits for both the cat and the octopussy you'll make more money. Because people go out and buy ec. Just saying ?

15. pimd you silence me with no chance for appeal for asking campus if they can make it butt naked nasty or naw and now you are over here with WEINERS, beach BALLS, CRABS, SPERMy the SPERMwhale, and an OCTOPUSSY.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE. I REQUEST GROUNDS FOR APPEAL NOW.

16. ^ :lol: You got silenced because you broke the rules. Stop complaining and attempting to use the creative names of these items as an excuse for your inappropriate behavior.

17. for future reference, maybe when introducing a new party u should give all actives the item they need for the new party!

18. ♬Baby I Love You!♬

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT U!♪★

19. creative? those names are more unsuitable to anybody potentially under the age of 17 then me asking people to make it butt naked nasty and if you dont agree youre wrong. Would you be more mad if your child was asking people to get naked or asking people to see their weiner, beach balls, spermwhales and octopussies.