Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. If the tou regards all ATA games, then why is the Meego asked to be kept ages 4 ? Based on what you're saying it's 13 ?

2. Meego creeps me out ?

3. Is it me or does this game all about me now. Everything cost real money and its not fun anymore.

4. Another item that android cannot see as a drop....?? android is always blind. Oh and is there going to be a club award for finishing these parties and a 50x award?

5. How bout slightly increasing drops since it only for the WEEKEND!!!!

6. Hey guys what is the pattern for the new party?

7. same as every other party

8. Yeah but which one is flex?

9. I have a question?

Is this kinda of a hunt or not?

10. This is the most hypocritical thing I've seen in a while lol

11. ATA becomes pervy now, r u supporting RP?n why keep making party like cat cafe? Didnt u get enough money from cc? Pls back to old hunt which not depends on EC parties?

12. Wtf is this????Ata you're doing it wrong. There's no point now to have a mod silence someone for the misuse of words when you are just wanting for it to happen with these words you are using in these events. Now there's no stopping the pervs from asking for ***** on wc

13. Octopussy

14. Also with so much money going into your pockets ata from Pimd shouldn't you be using at least a bit to make the game better, with this new pimd_admin it looks like you downgraded with the suggestion of couples in clubs

15. I'm content. Looks like it's just you and a handful of people upset with pimd. Majority rules. Case closed. The door closes fast so watch out.

16. True winter, pimd gonna be RP n pervy game if they really make couple?gesh