Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. So your butthurt?  figures

2. This is about how devs are making the game more and more sexual while marketing to a younger and younger audience. Because money.

Also, how is this not about a theme? They made a thread to let us know.... about what? A theme, a party theme? A them that greatly reflects age requirements?

How is this not about a theme anya?

3. I need 2 beach balls, 1 hot weiner, a lot of octopussy and Ill give you spermwhale ??

4. Goatze? You don't know what I'm talking about? #DontGoogleIt

5. I'm not taking sides but if I did something for a game, and this happened? Woulda been on a banning spree, deleting accounts left and right.

6. Lol once again people can't have opinions because someone wants to ride ****.

7. Just to be clear our TOU references "A Thinking Ape Services is available for individuals aged 13 years or older". A Thinking Ape Services is not the game, but things such as the ATA login and our customer support.

This is a blanket clause in the TOU used across our games. PIMD is still and has always been 17+ game. We do not permit under 17s to play.

8. Anyway off to play playstation, thanks for the awesome parties Pimd. ️

9. Pimd since this event only last a days.
    .. Try increasing the drop rate of all items

10. Ata does that mean meego is for 13 and over? 

11. Oh services. Just to clarify, my 10 year old could play meego, but can't email you with a problem? I'm confused

12. Pimd can you make individual wars (aka beta wars) for this hunt? Make it like the parties were you get a random chance of getting wieners, whales, octa*****s plus like 200-300 crab.

13. Giftable and regiftable means that if someone gifts you crabs then you can gift them to someone else making them a regift.

14. Plz Keep the Beach Parties. Start an thread on keeping the parties let's see who all agree.Octopussy is the same as cat 69ec hmm sound like more money in Ata pocket let the parties stay

15. These will be this weekend ONLY and will stop dropping and the items removed from the store on Monday. The parties themselves will be available until Wednesday so you can use up remaining Octopussy items.

However, if the party is popular it (or others like it) may make a return!

16. Oooh Beach balls and wieners are also dropping from parties. Thank you PIMD 

17. Okay pimd thanks I love you 

18. @pimd I live 4 hours from your headquarters or whatever. I should come up there and we can have a beach party even though it would be freezing xD

19. Great pimd I hope everyone likes so it can return ty for ur answer. Much luv 4 Pimd.

20. Pimd I love how you can win the gifts!