Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. @Pimd u might want to make a thread for ppl to voice their opinions about the game

2. LOL and they dont keep track of what they say. Somebody go find the couples picture and show these devs.

3. Pimd what if an individual says, "it was so spermyyy" is that like silenceable or you wont know cuz you dont know if they meant summin else?

4. It is interesting that pimd is only responding to the comments about the age thing. And not the fact that they have reached a new low of disgusting. Nvm all the ppl complaining of how nasty these parties are.

Pimd used to be half way decent. And now instead of party in my dorm it is pervs in romper room

5. It said 13 with adult supervision I saws it wen I had to reinstall app do to beig kicked off

6. @Pimd

I read you
    And it says that this game is suitable for ages 13 or older

7. Thank you meggyboo!!

8. Wow sum ppl need a sense of humour ?

9. Indeed pimd, I see that you are correct. I reread the tou just now and saw that it is 17+. However, at some point in the last month or so I read something posted by one of the pimd accounts that the age was lowered.

You win that one. :p

10. I even asked a mod about the age though when it happened and they said that was correct, but talking about under age 17 was still a no no

11. Then that mod was incorrect.
    You must be 17+ to play.
    Anyone underage is removed from game.

12. @pimd

Thread clearly states crabs would be giftable AND regiftable =( I want my crabs

13. Hey pimd why dont you read your own General Terms of Use?! In the first sections "Acceptence of Terms of Use" in the 4th paragraph. It states 13 w/ parent concent. It is extremely rude you expect us to read the tou and roc yet you obviously havent

14. Oops, sorry. I win. I read the roc. It's in the tou. My bad. 13+ with parents consent. I doubt parents would get involved enough to see the party. We can claim parents are respinsible, but ata must take some responsibility of their own as well and realize that ee dont live in a perfect world.

15. Guys if you can't handle the party themes, it's simple delete the app. As for me I am quite enjoying the new party.

16. It still says that
    This game is available to ages 13 or older

17. Face it pimd wants it's game to be funny lighten up stop crying if u don't like uninstall just like I did gaw. It's going to aim at the majority. Tbh I think this promo is jokes

18. 13? Just wow...No 13 year old has parent supervision or permission to play anything on a device by the way as far as I know. I've never personally heard of that. Heck there are even 10 year olds on here from what I've seen on campus.