Battle of The Bands ROSTER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nicoolest, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Wait... we’re friends? :(

2. BEST RS EVER!!! ️️️
    PS I am too lazy to write sooo long but I would like to thank Tre for being the best leader and of course my RS Ade for helping out each one of us in every way possible! Also KUDOS to all my team members you all rock!!! I am blessed to be a part of your team and thank you soooooooooooo much each one of you (I am too lazy to mention everyone's igns please don't mind me) for all the fun, enjoyment, team work, co operation, optimism and also for being understanding and considerate and for everything else!Would love to war with you all again anytime!! Love you all xoxo

3. Thanks to Xailiah for her timely help in replacing me (due to my sudden work schedule) for the war. Much appreciated :)

4. Its time to enjoy.
    War clears my stress .

5. You guys were amazing too! That second half was a nail biter! Many thanks to our amazing leads and best team so far for all their work  let’s kick more butt!

6. Ready for the semifinals :)

7. See Ediie, i was right! :cool:

9. Lmao we did it just for you

10. It's a wonderful experience to war with Naughty by Nature! Woohoo!

11. The finals will be the outkasts vs. The rebels to begins on Saturday, no official time decided yet, but everyone needs some sleep tbh, congrats to all winning teams, thank you to everyone that joined the war and participated. A special thanks to Death_by_snusnu,sez,moist,nicoolest,sn_leoky4f,dork,captaincatfisher,insane,eddy,Jane,moist,kady,kandii,anika,irose,iriley,dork and dunja and triggatre anyone else who helped keep this going but I can't think of ATM because I'm tired and names are hard. Its been a fun experience and I was glad to be apart of it. Thanks to all who joined and too everyone that jumped in on short notice as replacements for those that couldn't make it

12. Love u My Outkast Team!!!! its so much fun Warring with u all!! ty Oppo u all made us work like crazy ????

13. Sign me up please

14. Thank you for my first war ️

15. Thank you for all your hard work and for keeping it together when it hasn't always been easy <3. Also to the other team leaders... you guys are classy AF and enjoyed warring with you. Good luck in the finals!

16. We love you too! ️ thanks everyone and good luck on Rebels and OutKast :)

17. shoutout to Naughty by Nature for being such a great team, and especially to nicole, aaron, caitlyn, and WhoYouu for being such great leaders! i learned a lot from this experience, and i hope i have the chance to war with some of you in the future.
    also, congrats to OutKast, y’all were great opp, and even though we fought hard, your win was well-deserved :) i’m excited to see who comes out on top.

18. When your name isn’t on the team list RIP my life

19. Love u too ?

20. Excited to watch today's war :)