Battle of the bands Finals and thankyous

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S0UrMakesMeScream, Jul 1, 2019.

1. After a huge tour of PIMD world and many great battles, finally we can crown the winner of battle of the bands wars.

Sn_leo-killing_you_4_fun and his team the Outkast. Many great battles were fought and they managed to prevail until the end

A huge congratulations to the winning team and to every team that rocked out along the way. Thanks to all team leaders it was great working with you all.
    PoIite
    Moist
    TriggaTre
    Rp_noob
    Nicoolest
    Ikandii
    _insane_

Another huge thankyou to all of our donators, that happily gave up there precious misc to more than double our original prize pool donated by myself(rp_noob)

Donations

-Nauti-Pirate-
    Kava
    Ghost
    Anonymous (not ign)
    Nicoolest

Finally i would like to thank all the organizers that gave up there time and sleepless nights to make this whole thing happen, without you all, this whole thing wouldnt have gone so smoothly.

Death_by_snusnu
    Rp_noob
    Ikandii
    Kady
    Sez
    Nuce
    Iriley

Would also like to thank Jane,eddy,nicoolest and others who helped us find replacements for opt outs

We already have some ideas being thrown around for what might be coming up next so stay tuned as we ain't done yet 🤘🤘

2. Congratulations guys ✌️

3. Thank you all that worked hard to make this whole thing happen! Congratulations to all teams, especially to OutKast! We had so much fun and it was great warring with y’all!

Special thanks to my team -The Rebels- for the awesome teamwork and good energy from the very beginning till the end. I feel lucky to be in my team. You are all awesome guys! Hope to war with you again♥️

4. Another big war coming up from us me your eyes peeled

DevilCid, ZAZ and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  5. Congrats :(

S0UrMakesMeScream likes this.
  6. Thanks team Outkast & Justin for adopting me & letting me war alongside yall. Awesome warring cant wait for the next one. 💓 #PusssyRiotSquad 😺

7. Thank you!!

To all the organizers for putting the war together.
    To all of the leaders for helping out up a good fight each war, and especially the amazing leaders of The Rebels.
    To all of the oppos and to my team mates.
    GG everyone.

Congrats to The Outkasts!

See you next war!

8. Well done Eddie

9. Thanks but I did nothing alone, my team of organizers were amazing