Bar color for chat box

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by OtterlyAdorkable, Nov 28, 2022.

?

Keep black chat bar or change it back?

1. Keep (black)

18.5%
  2. Change (white)

66.7%
  3. Idc I’m just here for pizza

14.8%
  1. Alright, so imma keep this sweet and simple.

Some friends of mine have had the update where it went from a white bar with black text to the black bar with black text and they hate it, they have messaged ATA and it was recommended to start a forum post so here it is,

how do you all feel about it? Should it be reverted?

Styx likes this.
  2. Its been mentioned 27t8749383938595i3 times.

Its a ios update issue not a game issue. Just change your keyboard theme or turn your phone off dark mode

3. As far as I’m aware it’s something that they are already working on and as Dino said above it’s an iOS issue, although it would be cool to have a black version just with white text so it’s visible instead of black 😂

4. Im still waiting for a dark mode but i doubt it will be here before i eventuly quit the game

5. If ATA told op to make a forum post, why are people telling them they shouldn’t have? Even a mod.

Witchee, Guy and R-301 like this.
  6. Nobody told them they shouldn’t have made one I said I think they’re working to fix it and that it’s an iOS issue but also agreed a dark theme would be good just with text that can be seen?

If I felt it should not have been posted it would be locked

Styx likes this.
  7. Idk why ata said for them to even make a post. They musta worded something different in the ticket that made them think it was a suggestion for the game. Coz ata have also said that this is a ios issue not a game issue

8. My phone isnt on dark mode and i still have the black bar..

9. Then change your keyboard theme

10. What theme? I don’t have a theme. I use standard..

11. Turning your phone off dark mode doesn’t help though. So it’s a general iOS issue. 😉
    But tbh you get used to it, well me at least. I have typos anyways with dark chat box or not 🤣

12. You can buy ( most are few but buy-in apps) a keyboard app in the App Store, love. That way you can change the keyboard fonts and even add a funky background to your keyboard ☺️

13. Does that help with the in game chat bar though? That’s where the problem seems to be

14. Thats what change means. To make it something different then what it is now

15. Does ios not even have free options?

ire78 likes this.
  16. Same 😅

R-301 likes this.
  17. For the love of god sort this text bar out it’s annoying the 💩outta me, it’s not a dark theme thing I changed that it doesn’t work.

I swear u are paying for my fillers when I get lines around my eyes from squinting to see what I’m typing!!!

Styx likes this.
  18. Apps itself are free but if you actually want a funky background you have to buy a subscription 💀
    And the free apps are very limited so basically it’s not really worth it

19. A keyboard theme? I have no idea. I’m not going to buy a keyboard app subscription to even try it iut 😅
    but I doubt it helps thought. I guess iOS users have to try to make the best of it for the time being and just deal with the typos in result lol

Leigh likes this.
  20. Idk. I get android is different to ios but i found a cool theme for free. But if you wanna be super picky about it thats your choice