Banishment Option in Clubs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Planetary, May 23, 2020.

?

Do you think there should be a way to actually ban people from your club? (Only Presidents/VP)

1. Yes, it would help a lot more than keeping a list and can help manage the club more.

2. No, it's too harsh and mean, it shouldn't be allowed.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. People may not agree to this and that's fine, but I wish there was an actual way to ban players from your club. (Only presidents and vp being able to do it though). As a club president myself, I say this would make it easier than keeping a list of who isn't allowed in the club anymore. People may think it's harsh but it's a good way to manage who has been kicked out and could possible start convincing others to actually listen in a club. Please ATA make a section where you can ban people from entering your club. I say only the president and vice president should be able to ban players though. It could possibly start keeping members from disrespect as well, because I know this is a problem that all club have to deal with, some even closing because of it. Again, this is only a suggestion but I think it could really help presidents and their admins manage who is allowed back in the club and who isn't without wasting wall space for a list.

Seriously, Zelda and LeeJarrett like this.
  2. I think players who do things that are desirable of a “ban” would probably be remembered, but since players could name change I could see this being helpful.

Seriously, LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  3. Yeah, it'd be useful. Especially for clubs that use the auto join feature. Posting the ban list on your wall strikes me as iffy and besides, people can change IGNs so it isn't really helpful.

Seriously, LeeJarrett and Day like this.
  4. Dang I haven’t been in club that actually bans people in awhile

Day likes this.
  5. I would not appreciate this feature. I enjoy rejoining clubs once I've been kicked

Kefo and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  6. Yeah, I think higher stat clubs (besides cc clubs that ban scammers) don't really "ban" people much. But still a useful idea b/c I do know that some of the clubs geared to newer players need it too. Lots of gross weirdos. There are gross weirdos in high stat clubs too but they tend to be crypto-weirdos.

7. Sure. Can be useful for some peeps

8. Not just the gross weirdos but because their stat requirements are so low it's to harass smol clubs w alts which some ppl do

Seriously and Muschi like this.
  9. It is useful but I prefer the chaos of not having the option