Ban Wave

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. More like sea of pathetic

2. I guess that's only valid when others are laughing at his expense

GodTierOni and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. I guess you’re only valid when you’re trying so hard.

Does it matter why I’m being mean? And I never called anyone a bully.

4. Honestly, I’m just glad you didn’t make a joke about what the movie is actually about.

5. [​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  6. Well, you did say everyone was mocking you and smthing about group mentality or whatever and completely lost your shit over it. Just saying this is a bit hypocritical when everyone was just teasing and you're actually kind of being a jerk rn 👀

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  7. Not really hypocritical if she had a problem then she can come out and say something.

I said I was annoyed and it was brushed off as playful banner then “it’s getting into mocking” then “just jokes” and on top of that you had to make some crap joke making you actually a jerk for that.

And actually no not everyone was just teasing if u actually took a chance to read Kefo’s comment while he’s only relevant with his b for billions of PIMD bucks.

8. I'm a jerk for pointing out a typo? And kefo gives everyone ridiculous essay responses, just ignore them if they bother you.

Muschi likes this.
  9. The mocking really seemed to stem from you being so bother by it and making a whole other thread about it. Whereas 90% of people wouldn't think twice about typos being pointed out.

People found it funny, you got butt hurt over something really trivial. And still clearly are upset about it. If you feel so sensitive about typos being pointed out maybe this isn't the way to go about it?

And like Wednesday said, if you pay attention, Kefo regularly contributes with paragraph responses.

GodTierOni, Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  10. Yes
    I wasn’t being sensitive over a typo but you seem sensitive right now, maybe you need to go back to where ever you came from? You say I’m still upset but I didn’t even bring it up till someone else did so...I made that separate thread cause I felt like it so what. Maybe you trying to join a convo when no one asked isn’t needed but okay. And I don’t regularly read up on kefos comments.

11. Pimd is 17+ someone take their child home

GodTierOni, Muschi and Ciara like this.
  12. I have no reason to be sensitive about it 😄
    &
    I don't need permission from you or anyone else to comment on a conversation in a public forum.

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  13. omg shhh

GodTierOni likes this.
  14. Whatever floats your boat

15. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Derailed. Locking. Actually, no, dev post, so, it's important. But how about we stop bickering like children yeah?

Vo, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  16. [​IMG]

Muschi, Vo and RoseMilkTea like this.
  17. (BANNER)

GodTierOni likes this.
  18. topic locked but also
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.