Bake No Mistake

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 1, 2018.

1. How can I get the black avi

2. Open boxes

3. Tbh, if it wasn’t overly good themed, it’d be cute af.. I like the cabin look, the wallpaper, floor, even the 999 (minus the bread on the floor). I kinda would’ve rather seen day of the dead furni.. and I’m not even Hispanic ? plus the avatars  I live in the south, in the backwoods.. furry coat, ripped skinny jeans and oversized cowboy boots?  oof so not a good match. I usually love the hunt furnis.. but this is too much chaos. Too much food. And avas aren’t that cute. A lot of the furni looks sketched free hand and just thrown on here as well with color blotches as shadows  maybe it’s a hiccup in the design department.. but yikes guys...!

5. Is it just me or... do those bricks look like a child did it??? 

6. No bookcase, ATA???

7. Is there gonna be a ranking?

8. leaderboards are always delayed

9. Sampah Sarap yang tidak boleh dikitar semula

10. Mask Avis r better

11. Can y’all do a Gossip Girl hunt during Black Friday I’ll legit throw my money at you if you do

12. I have been thinking of a horoscope theme hunt. Idk if it has been done yet. But it’ll be interesting to see this in the future. Even if you’re into horoscopes and all that...still be a interesting and different kinda hunt. Just putting my thoughts out there 

13. I like the bread lol it’s cute it’s little face on it adorbz.

14. Another baking hunt. Really ata? What about an astrology hunt? A clown hunt? Maybe a panda hunt? Candyland hunt? Etc etc. ? But no it had to be another baking hunt ffs.

15. I really dislike this hunt, bad Avis bad furniture yikes y’all

16. It’s not even bad lol Furni is cute idk are ya serious? lol And the Story avis are good too

17. Agreed, well said

18. So bbn is there a leaderboard this hunt