CONTEST Bake It, Nail It!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it's just the same name. But those look so yummy :) all of your entries do <3

2. Idk if this worked :(

3. Hopefully this works now

4. wow ?

5. Good job posting  andddd nice pie! ?

6. I thought the bacon apple pie sounded gross... but dare I say that looks delicious?

7. Thanks I thought apple pie was easy to make but its really not. It's funny how u follow a recipe and they don't tell u everything that could go wrong lol I didn't have aluminum foil and just put a casserole dish over the top to protect it, which it did but I think that made that one side collapse like that... I was sad it looked pretty going in lol

8. Made me wonder where the grease from the bacon went...? Into the apple filling? BUT I WAS AMAZED WITH THAT ATTEMPT. Never thought that would someone try it so I applaud the player ?

10. Did it taste good

11. The filling definitely is good my husband wouldn't stay out of it while I was making it. as for all of it together I have yet to try it. I'm trying it today some time. Applied pie has a long cooling period so the filling thickens and it doesn't fall apart :D which made us sad last night lol

12. How long more we have to join contest?

13. You have about 6hrs from right now... GO!!

14. Had to bump my lovely sugar cookies ️, hope I win something & this is considered,1 of the worst ? tried my best

15. Thanks Bek! Too late to do anything 

16. I'll assume your Nationality if I wanna assume your Nationality!

18. ATA plz give me 1 cat and 50 ecs

19. [​IMG]

Hoping to get a worst award lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.