Back when PimD used to be a better game ...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GrandMaster-Dan, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Back when you have to go to pc forums to check how many posts you have

2. When awards were like a badge of honor and achievement and you were the only person you knew with the 10k eaves award.When there were not millions of gifts and avatars to concern ourselves with and waste our attention.When building 50 5088cs tutors a day and selling half by the time you woke up the next day and the other half stayed for TB making you strongest in your club made you a force to be reckoned with.When you are not only LCBC but own two or three other LCBC made you some sort of freak of nature.When it was almost a requirement to participate in one club war a month to be considered perm so that your club could have weekly bragging rights like "My club just took down Ordo and A51 this month."

When there were a handful of legends that would make your jaw drop when they entered your club.Even if you yourself were a badass you would stIll feel the hairs on your neck stand up.These were the days when the game was taken seriously....THIS IS WHAT I MISS

3. When posting selfies wasn't deemed über cool. 

4. when this game was 17+

5. I wasn't back in the game that far but it sounds cool

6. When 1.4mcs was lcbc, now it's just like a pest account 

7. Damn.. :lol: did you guys get the silence lifted for wrongful silencing? How many accounts got silenced? I cant stop laughing at all the barcodes getting silenced at once.

8. Back when people didnt use "I have a life" as to why they dont farm you after they talked so much crap :roll:

9. Written so beautifully ... Indeed I remember that

10. 

11. [​IMG]

when the noob tut you fv in sfw...
    Is now your RS 

12. "I have a life" ALWAYS meant ... "I'm out of arguments to use, I have nothing more useful to say"
    

13. Agreed back then PIMD was great

14. When it was 17 and wc was used for info about wars, tuts, party's, ECt.... Not a bunch of kids too young to date in real life posting about rp every minute. The desperation has gotten thick now.  And when ppl actually worked hard to get lcbc, not selling free items and doing cat party's  now ppl grow in a few weeks, yet know nothing about the game.

15. Exactly. Jackpot, baby. They'll start talking about your "disabilities" that you dont really have or say something about your parents. Like what even. :| Is that the best they got? Are we in elementary? We gonna make fat jokes?

16. Yeah and homeclubs were so close knit, club chat was always active, even if there was nothing (wars or parties) going on. I remember my first hc had one lcbc and all us smallies were so intimidated by him .

17. The huge single LCBC in the club that would hire all of your tutors every time you would get stuck with too many and you always wondered how the hell do you do it

18. Support!