Back when PimD used to be a better game ...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GrandMaster-Dan, Aug 5, 2015.

1. When bringing new avatars out was exciting as it was rare and you could only own 1 at a time

2. when mods names were easy to remember and type and they actually knew rules well and helped people

3. When you go BL hitting, you don't get whined on your wall and threatened for a farm...  and instead they hit back, even maybe 2x or 3x every hit, and you end up farming each other till you call a truce and be friends after that. 

Like hitting someone on the head and they hit back. Then you two have a fight and then become buddies again eventually.

4. When someone doesn't have to whine to their pups they were hit, just hit back bruh. Is it so hard? :|

When there was some damn loyalty within clubs, the rave of which club is awesome etc. So many people from particular club would come out at the same time. It was almost like showing rivals how close the club is. It sure as hell isnt like that anymore with so many two faced people.

5. When i was a noob here around hundred kcs, it was the era of beta wars. I used to like and participate whenever possible.
    Right now there is no official war from pimd anymore and i started to miss those beta wars, the feeling is not the same as doing party. I kinda understand now since its party in my dorm, so the devs may see it as the way to focus more on developing parties rather than wars

6. What's funny is some barcodes did this once on wc, and a couple got silenced for spamming, as the mod had no brain to figure out was all different people...

7. When I began playing the first time...
    There was no pm yet and T2 was BC :shock:

8. When wedding wars were frowned upon and looked at as not real wars

When clubs actually warred against each other

When your stats actually mattered, not your relationship bonus or miscellaneous bonus.

Staying up for wars so you didn't become a cow

When wars were so closeeeee you won by a 500 m upset.

9. When pwars were the way to make money. I still haven't been in one ever, lol.

When you only left your club to war or visit and make friends with people.

10. when thirst for blue color was way less than now

11. When there was no honor students to get respect and be known you had to earn it without a color

12. true that :)

13. when your pupil is your friend and not random guy from b2b cc club who hired you coz he has cash
    when tb vip was hard to reach not by being perm in cc clubs

14. It is more or less the same. The community has changed, though. Play any game for thousand of hours and it's going to get old.

15. When you could find wars(wars**** not war, multiple to choose from) to join on campus buzz.

16. 

18. If I remember correctly, before parties, you would just farm inactives for cash :lol: even have to find their regen time, and they were usually dtw most of the time :lol: never did a pwar and was a player since 2011

19. Always dtw lololol people would write on walls sorry bro and stuff to try to trick people into stop farming the inactives

20. When you actually waited 5minutes to regen so no plunder was lost and unloads were rarely taken unless you wanted to sp/sleep.