Back when PimD used to be a better game ...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GrandMaster-Dan, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Back when PimD was a better game there were many aspects of the game to look forward to. I feel like it'd be nice for some oldie players to reminisce.

First off, volleying new players was VERY competitive. By this I mean that for a several months whenever you went to "tutors", "hire more", then search the price "1000" (because that's the easiest way to find new players before the recent addition to World chat ) you can go to any new player's profile and wall then you'd find that they had already been spammed by 5-10 different clubs asking them to join their club so they can help them grow. (An excuse to volley them and make them loyal to their club, but it worked)
    As opposed to now, few to no people do this anymore. There is so few people in the game who offer this help anymore, it's sad.

Second, the Player vs Player( PVP) . For more than a year and a half the game lasted functioned perfectly well without parties. The primary sources of money were from tutor hires/volleying, jobs and PVP where you battle each other. This system is a fairly fun system where honestly you can meet some of the best of players (personality wise). It was not until a few clubs over time tried dominating the game where players began to be very defensive. As a result players now fear being hit and most players don't even bother warring anymore. The very first and basic building block of this game has become unfortunately a ghost.

Third, LCBC was not as easily achievable. Some players might see that as "ummm ... We don't want it to be hard, I like easy."
    But people need to understand it shouldn't be too easy. All you need to do is run Cat Cafe now a bunch of times and gain a lot of PimD money then *ta da* you can rise up to T7 LCBC quickly. Back before parties there was much risk with PVP but it provides a great source of money that most players don't event know about. It makes more than all parties except CC and PPA. People actually had to work hard for LCBC and they had to utilize a bunch of different aspects of the game to make it.

My final point will address the tutor market, because if I address the attitude of the players then people will get offended. Back in time, a long time ago the tutor market used to be amazing. It was practically what held the game together because it was very much what many people based how they play. It dictated how people spent their money. Before, just about almost every single player was well priced and so very few players were overpriced. There was no confusion, nor misunderstandings about what you should invest your money into. You could look at 300 mil price range and see almost all players at 5k cs at the very least. Now it is just a bunch of over priced tutors who were drop volleys. The market is now a shame ... And it's unfortunate.
    Now for a PimD history lesson stay tuned for next time when I rant 

Brought to you by my puppies ? for keeping me up an extra 1 hour after I was going to sleep

If there are any more oldie topics you'd like to see me rant on about please feel free to ask 

2. Good write up/rant about before

3. They should have a No Party Week to piss off the B2B clubs and to only have wars. Imagine the WC with that.

4. When the crunk cup was the most desirable item and gifting 1b Charlie's seemed a lot of money 

5. I remember those times people rushed to get those new players. Offering to teach them. So many club banners on your wall lols.

7. When people would be amazed by how much hipster coffee you have

8. I've not played for too long but even I have seen so much changes since I started playing til now.

9. I remember when they first added parties and my club was so dead. I didn't understand the parties at all so I tried to complete the party by myself because no one was on, but I only managed to fill one bar. Even though I didn't finish, I thought I would get a prize for completing that bar.

10. And I thought 20kcs was high! And I had no rich friends so I didn't get any holiday gifts

11. When catsuit and guitars came out an everyone was going mad trading them

Wasnt a long time ago but still was a while back

12. When pro parties started and no one cared if u were 9kcs.

It was a while back but not that long either

13. when you didnt need a cat to enter a club

14. THISS AMEN TO THAT

15. When mentioning farming in CC wasnt a reason to get you kicked 

16. When cc meant club chat..

17. true 

18. I haven't been on this game long but I remember when you could ask WC for gifts/scavs and you'd get them free :lol: I also remember those BoS wars </3 I joined my first one when I was only 40kcs good times

19. when you didnt have to be in hunts everyday non stip and when hunts meant actually something and were rare

20. I remember when hunts were not so many and you actually worked for your kcs instead of having some lcbc just volley you to oblivion