Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture & Spinner Items

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 1, 2019.

1. That club name is popping tho. Relax girl

2. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

Theme is great. Love the furni. BUT...
    The timers for box to 12h with no second slot? 
    Monthly items back on spinner? 
    In 126 spins I got 2 April boxes... those odds are 

Suggestion?
    Bring back avatars to the spinner, though maybe have a VIP avatar option in the monthly boxes?

With odds of getting a box so low, maybe you could add something else to them, like a key or box cutter?

5. At a certain point you need to listen to the players. We don't want monthly timer boxes. If you're going to keep them make them shorter time to open and give us back the second timer slot. This is not how you show you're listening to us. No one is asking anything crazy here. The game was going great without monthly boxes. You were breaking bank without monthly boxes. Don't try to fix what's not broken.

6. Too bad I won't get a single avi?

7. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

I’ve been spinning for 3 days now (with around 15 saved up spins on the 1st) and still haven’t even gotten a box. Can you please at least increase the drop ratio for the box so that it matches that of March?

8. For a new update you should like totally let us trade Avis!!? Pretty Please with a cherry on top? A lot of us would love to be able to trade Avis with other people!

9. NOPE, not gonna happen?

10. Ata we need both the slot plzzz

11. Ata we need both slot with avi in spinner

12. Mmmhm. Also, 70 spins gave me ONE April timer box. Wth?

13. Ata is getting dumber.... With each coming day.

14. I actually don't mind the boxes. ??‍♀️

17. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

Well... I made more than 100 spins but got only 1 box.... Please, guys, fix it. Why there was big chance to get March box from spinner, but zero for April 

18. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

Lol every time this thread gets bumped back to the first page it reminds that I still haven’t gotten one of the monthly timer boxes

19. I literally do not know how you guys thought waiting 12hours for a spinner item was gonna be a smart idea?