Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BigTuna, Sep 7, 2020.

1. We need a plus size line of Avatars.

Like we could do a bunch of monthly avis that are more representative?

We could do an avi with a wheelchair? or Maybe one with crutches, or braces? I believe we need more things to make it more inclusive. The amount of skin tones and represented ethnicities are insane and thats more than most games can say. But... we still need body types and more inclusive avis.

LudoD, Muschi, Cinnabun and 3 others like this.
  2. I feel like I’ve seen you make this forum before.

3. +++++++++++++

What sized plus shall the line of avatars be?

4. Actually there’s a thread that’s about this topic with a bunch of different suggestions and examples made by the user Patty, it’s probably what you’re thinking of. Link

Muschi and Phobia like this.
  5. I think theres then fat avis before n but they looked weird

6. I think they’ve done a better job more recently adding inclusive avis. But you can always look for more.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  7. Why not?

8. All of them.

9. Why....?

10. I agree! I just believe we need just a few more to hit the mark. I currently am using a thin caucasian woman holding a pup and i’m a plus size black woman. 😂

11. pardon?

12. Like its like they made fat avis but still tried to make them look skinny at the same time. They looked weird as fuck

13. There’s always room for improvement for sure! We’ve yet to see some variations, but I can see how some might be difficult to create especially if they feature a person with a disability since it’s a sensitive topic 🥴

14. I can see how that could rub people the wrong way but I just really think that including like at least one of each “type” of person could be cool! Like instead of giving us 4 million guys wearing tiedye, maybe slide in a plus sized girl rocking tiedye. You know?

Day likes this.
  15. Why are you putting plus size people under the umbrella of “fat”??? 🥺 I don’t think I like that. And i’ve looked through their things. They’ve never represented bigger people.

16. Oh are you saying they tried to represent bigger people and missed the mark?

17. Any time ive heard or seen someone mention anything about plus size its always been related to fat people. But also im im rea sure i saw it exist. Think it was a buy with real money thing tho that was a at the time thing n cant get it again

18. Plus size is the politically correct (and less offensive) term for a person who wears the “bigger sizes”. its for the bigger, and still beautiful, people. fat feelings more insulting to me.

19. Meh. Fat is fat. Its not offensive its just what its called. Its not a good thing coz its its not good to be fat. Its bad for you makes you die faster and destroys your body faster. If dont like it then its more reason to fix it and be not fat. Anyone can do it just needa fix your mindset n stop making excuses n just do it

Alicia14 and Kefo like this.