Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -iKim_ILoveSpongebob-, Apr 3, 2016.

1. O tru

2. Not the VIP ones

3. This one makes me feel so bad for the girl oml

NuggetOfButt likes this.
  4. Technically they didn't have to buy an he avatars.

They just had to spend money on cats to win it.

5. So you can buy the VIP avatars for ec? Brb lemme go buy one

6. I remember this... soo bad.

7. Traci should be happy she got some promo cause who the hell knew who she was before she became a ava?¿

8. I did. ? I've been following her for a minute now. That's how I came across that whole rant on IG.

9. Not a real person but i thought of Rainbow Brite when this avi was released  she was my favorite character when I was younger.

T__Hunter__T and exquisiteness like this.
  10. Are you @hoboandpickles ?

11. Exactly

12. She's beautiful

13. The real person in this case is a rude tater

14. Ohhh. I love this avi

15. Can anyone find the real person that they used for the Easter Hipster ?

16. Everyone always knew the avatars where " inspired" by real people, movies, shows or whatever... I much prefer player created avatars... obviously ata's "creative" department isn't very creative considering all the hunts are the same just with new items, new name and the avatars are taken from elsewhere... Ata really needs to step up and listen to the community

17. The concept is amazing. Considering the avatars were inspired by real life people. But for those people thinking its been stolen without any credits or permission is unfair. Well its true. But those who making avatars are great :)

18. Can someone make Percy Jackson Avis and/or Hunger Games maybe a hunt ...call it Hungry games and maybe you have higher chances of getting hypnocats from spin n win

19. dead

20. Damn this actually affected a real life person. And while ATA is rolling in the moneys, you know she didn't see a cent of it. I feel bad for her and others like her. It really sucks to work so hard on something you're proud of just for uncreative people to claim it as theirs.

This isn't "inspiration", it's theft.

Ganymedes likes this.