Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by X_-Kitty-_X, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Is there anyway you guys can change the avatars? so instead of just picking random avatars we ourselves can create them? sorry but your stores just limit alot of us. especially the ones of different races I noticed. they are very limited and or just not cute. I have a friend who wanted to play this game but she noticed how ugly you made majority of the avatars with a dark skin complexcion. not to mention you guys dont at all have any of the avatars that you showed in your ads. they were the main reason i downloaded this app. it would be very nice. that way when creating out avatars we can choose the pose, and outfits. and so that you guys have a chance to still make money you can put different poses and outfits in stores. if you guys by some miricale find my message and read it and decide to go through with it, please by no circumstances make it where people with skin color have to pay for the skin they want. ive seen many games do that and it is wrong on so many levels. skin colors should be free. also thank you for making your avatars to where girls and males got to pick avatars with skin color. just please dont make them so stereotype, and please dont half do them.i have alot of friends with different skin types, id love for them to play this game, but i want it to be fair so that they dont feel a certain way. thank you for the time. i hope you guys find my message and please take care

2. ATA has done an incredible job with inclusion and diversity. Maybe if you actually played the game longer than one hour, you would know.

3. The skins in the ads were in the game (Well one or two maybe not. Im not sure) but most of them were. If you've played long enough and actually payed attention you might have seen those avis