Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Defenestration, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Hey y'all, if this has already been pitched, my b. I think it'd be really cool to have an Avatar themed hunt. Everyone could pick between the four nations (fire, air, water, earth) as different side stories, and the main story could revolve around the main characters. The side story Avis could resemble the people from each nation that helped the Avatar out. The leaderboard avis could be the Firelord and the Moon, or something like that. All side stories could be completed by finishing a previous one, just like the old color hunt (red, green, blue, yellow)

Furniture could be based on an old Air temple, or any nations temple for that matter. The 999ec and 499ec could be a temple door or window, and maybe a sleep air bison. Drops could include Aangs staff, Katara's necklace, Iroh's teapot, Appa or an Appa plush, Sokka's boomarang, Toph's headband, a Momo plush, etc. There's several possibilities.

Since copyright is a thing, they could always make the names weird or something, im sure there's a way around it. Anyways, that's my idea. This is my first post, so let me know what y'all think. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. ♥️

2. It's a nice hunt!

Statuesque and Defenestration like this.
  3. ty 🥺🧡

4. i want at least one drop to be sokka's drawing of appa
    [​IMG]

AddisonJenkin420, iWinx_, Joy and 5 others like this.
  5. This ones nice idea another pvp hunt for sure since avatar is all about conquering and stuff like that cool pitch

Defenestration likes this.
  6. thank you! thats what i was thinking too! ☺️

7. literally my favorite depiction of modern art

Joy and Vo like this.
  8. My fav!

9. Support

10. Addition: essences could combine into exclusive hunt themed items.

11. I want a water bender avi to fulfill my childhood fantasies 🥺

12. ata needs to acknowledge this great idea :(

13. bumping 4 jeremy

14. Oo that sounds nice!

15. I LOVE THIS

16. Support

17. addition: the blue spirit and the painted lady could play a part in the pvp.

18. Support!
    I’d even come up with some ideas for avatars and stat items they could use for it. And yeah a pvp part could be cool actually- sorta like a painball thing but instead you choose what you bend. And that’s the team you’re on.
    Instead of a cosplay thing, like the anime hunts usually are- it can be like the gang being like “so I dropped my drink and well this happened- come check this out!” Like they all just acquired the ability to bend for the hunt. And for the pvp it can be like “Everyone on campus gained the ability to bend the elements and of course a prank war breaks out- what side are you on?”

Joy likes this.
  19. Image link didn’t work- fixing it.

I may make it digital later (if I did, first thing I’d change is head shape. But I liked the eye I did so I didn’t want to mess with it) no guarantee though that I will make it digital.
    This is an idea I had for a female water bender. Or beer bender if they really wanted to push the college steretypes into it. I would draw a male, but I don’t feel like it right now.