Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2017.

1. You're ugly and fake kthnxbye
    -Bruce2k17

2. Can't wait to buy these 

3. avatar with a twist?

?

4. How about we not bring KAW in this... Two different Developement teams and Also wth is monies just say Money

5. oh, and i think perhaps that female av would look nicer with some coloration tweaks? something like:

no offence meant to the artist of Course! just sometimes minor adjustments can make a good piece great :)

6. I would suggest making it so avis are able to be selected from the inventory on your profile, as well as through the avi store. At least on the profile, it would only show the avis you own. Or you could move all the owned avis to the beginning of the store (like the newer avis) and alphabetize them/sort by percentage

7. Wow!It's cool. I wish ATA will soon give it free!

8. Wow

9. I don't like it ?.. I want back all my avatars from the past hunt.. I had 157..now only 107.. Most of the best gone.. Everyone worked hard for the past awards and avatar and its not fair for u to just take them back.. I lost like 50 ??I didn't get anything back.. I think this is wrong because we paid for everything

10. Bruce is my new favourite Dev 

11. soon only actives will be ata's team

12. I want the Japanese looking girl with fox ears and blonde hair in a blue yokata avatar! I'll pay no matter how muchhhplease

13. guy is so sexy

14. So meaning that these new upcoming Avis are free like the first two?

15. The fact that you think that black history month is needed to show respect to African Americans sadness me you should show respect to everyone 365 days every year you don't need to have a special month for showing respect to anyone in particular .

16. We have black history month, but no Native American history month? What about all the other races? Asians, Pacific Islanders, Hispanics, and all the other minorities? Not everyone is ONLY white or black ? there are hundreds of different cultures out there. Maybe Ata should make an avi of a woman in a tux and a man in a dress too. No one is ever happy, everyone thinks they're entitled because EVERYONES ancestors had it rough. Nobody is THAT entitled. Grow up. Life is hard for everyone. And it everyone gets what they want when they want it.

17. ^ I think there's a native American and Hispanic heritage month lol

18. Theyre cute look like noobs too

19. I like this so much better. Pls just make her brown. Why is she orange? And her hair is copper toned too. A mess.