Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DevilsWife, Jun 4, 2019.

1. An avi with absolutely no skin

2. Just make them invertebrates

3. Guess someone got their wish

4. THIS

5. Be good for Halloween

6. JUST FULL ON SKELETON AVIS. OMG YES.

7. I was thinking like

ain’t tryna get banned for posting such saucy image

8. Reminds me of that one daft punk music video

9. Thank god for that censor ?

10. Gotta keep this PG app clean

11. Ata has been doing great tho with the pride avi,disabled and stuff. But honestly I’ve been seeing no African Americans. I only have like 3 African Americans avatars. Also like some dark tan or super pale skin,I think we need some of those

12. But there’s been a lot of African American avis lately?

13. There are black avis for the pride month stuff. There’s even a black avi holding a cheetah in this current hunt. Even last Hunt.
    Shut up.

14. Past few hunts Avis have been mostly African American

15. No need to be rude about it. I was just saying my opinion but ok

16. Well your opinion is stupid.

17. Your not wrong, the only Latina avis I feel like I have are my pink cloud avi and Virgo, sadly.

18. Well then what about our GOT hunt ? Why did they make Khaleesi an African American or mixed woman when clearly she is as white as the snow on the show ? That was extremely disappointing or giving us a dwarf woman when we see no such thing on the show ? just Tyrion Lannister who is a male ?

19. I don’t know if I’d consider Virgo a Latina avi. I always thought she just looked like a tan white chick. Now the male one I would say has a better chance at qualifying for Latino.

20. What I also wanted to say was can we please just take a look at the girl avi holding the leopard? They did her no justice, why does she get to have some ugly hairstyle no fashion yet the other two get to look cute, hair down, one of them is even done up. It’s not fair ?