August Spinner Items - Margarita the Bartending Parrot

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2016.

1. seems like new idea, wonder where i have seen something similar, wait its same as allllll previous ones

2. Don't like this system...

3. There's only 4 items tho

4. A week to collect FIVE of the item .. Which appears only once on the wheel..(we all know how generous the spinner drops items other than Cash or Munions) .. Then after that week the item is gone ... LMAO .. This ain't gonna end well..

5. How do you get the parrot?

6. Lame what if we cant get the 5 to collect it ?

7. I spun 70 times and got 6 mai tais and 50 ec. Wow not too bad I guess

8. Hope I get all

9. I wonder what September will be ... Collect 10 of each but the items are only available for a day 
    Guess the Apes are fermented bananas and it got in their brain

10. This is a highkey mess. It's a no from me.

11. Just no...ATA please don't do this again ?

12. Well I guess that's one way to boost revenue  good job

13. lol wow this isnt good ?? atleast put like 5 mai thai not just 1 

14. a total rip off 

15. GOOD JOB ata only 103 spins to collect 5 drinks!! Pat yourself on the back for forcing people to trade with possible scammers!! 

16. So let me get this straight... We have Seven days to collect one of the items... We need Five of them each tho. Then they're gone when the Seven days are up... Forever. But the item only comes up Once on the spinner for those Seven days.
    I don't feel like I'm stressing the SEVEN DAYS thing enough.

Then it's replaced by another item. And I get that that's cool and all. I only have two questions. Who comes up with these stupid- I mean creatively inept ideas? And how many spins do you think it would take to get five of only one of the items needed on average?

17. What BS again spun 25 times before realized only 1 SOB this is why I don't pay to play