LIMITED-TIME CONTENT August Music Awards

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jul 29, 2021.

1. love the male avis

2. THE AVATARS ARE SO HOT AND THEY ARE TO DIE FOR 😩😩😩

Hag likes this.
  3. 33 spins but only one timer box🙃

4. 55/55 male reminds me of the Joker.

Everything else looks amazing. See, this is the kind of thing that would be perfect for a hunt.

Hag and FastForward like this.
  5. I like the avis except the reckless rappers.. dorm is cool tho

6. The male Avi are meh

7. The dorm was nice until that weird chair...

MarBaby788 likes this.
  8. Also, I love the avis in terms of their faces and hair (basically what you can see in the little round icon), but I just don't care for the outfits on them. I don't like hip hop so I guess I didn't know they wore such weird fits 🤣

Muschi likes this.
  9. Rip Nipsey!!!

10. ❤️

11. Kinda like the mid female cause she straight looks Latina. But ionno what y’all did to the guy he kinda look funky.

I wish there were more defined Latina avis tho,☹️ Most of the “Latina” ones unless they’re from dia de los muertos or from a “Spanish themed” hunt, all look like one of three things…
    A very tanned Caucasian, Latina, or a very light skinned black women.
    Don’t get me wrong I think they’re beautiful and all I just wish there was a little more defined representation. ☹️

12. Finally some good male avis too bad newbies can't get them easily. The 13 and 32 male avis look amazing, the last one I'll pretend it doesn't exist. You should listen more to the people who came with the ideas of the 13 coins and 32 coins avis and less to the one who came with the idea of the last one and you'll make many of the players happy.

13. Hmm, idk, but personally as long as the avis are cool, by cool I mean they're drawn good and they look good I don't mind, I never think about what they are I just like their designs nothing more.

14. Ruthless Rapper, Hwasa ❤️🔥

natty_ice likes this.
  15. The Nipsey Hussle Poster🥺💜💜💜

16. These Avis are decent. I don’t like the last tier male, too flamboyant for my own personal tastes. And I will say the dorm is nice I just don’t see the bike making sense. Could’ve been like turn tables or something to go in the bed/couch placement.

MarBaby788 and SadisticYonii like this.
  17. That lil bun might be one of my favorite spinners I’ve seen in a little while 🥰 🐰🎤

SavageNixi3 and SadisticYonii like this.