[AUCTION] Watcher the Wolf: HIGHEST BIDDER GETS THE PRICE

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Siopao9, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Yikes that’s definitely not worth imo 😳

2. New peeps don't know this item. 😂
    Only a few have it. Check forum for this event. This is the ultra rare showcase rather than the avi.

3. It is from the Game of Clique Event for those new people.

4. Why u dont sell it instead of doing fake auction then🥴

Victoria likes this.
  5. I mean, I know where it’s from and that it’s rare. But I’m just not the type to spend that much on one item.

But if you’re a collector you might go for a higher price point.

6. I am auctioning it but some are trolling the auction. Not my fault.

7. 🤧They have never been worth more than 5 bentos.

It is old, but to call it ultra rare is misleading. They were easily farmed during that event.

After you got the avatars, if you used keys, you were guaranteed to get it every time and people produced many. It was only rare when there was a possibility of getting them instead of avatats, but if you had the avatars, they were guaranteed. There are hundreds on this game.

The key used to get this item is worth more than the watcher on the wolf. You are a new player and have been mesmerized by a mildly rare item amongst many others. 🤣

I think it is currently undervalued but you're taking it too far lmao

8. Well if you get it at that price, then I will applaud you. 😂

9. I had 10 like a year ago 👀 and they were easier to get than 250 bentos

10. And if you are not wanting the item , why bid and troll here? Don't have any life to do?

11. Attention seeker much?

12. I've got these, I just gotta figure out on what account. Evan & I were pretty good at the key opening hunts.... When I find them, I'm gonna sell them for half the price you fetch here and drive market prices down.

This is a community service I offer. You're all welcome.

SpicyVanilla and Victoria like this.
  13. Another attention seeking individual has appeared. 😂❤

14. Well I mean, open forum so you’re bound to have people who disagree with you.

15. People who trolls and bid?

16. Yup, it definitely happens.

17. I am doing a serious auction here people not an trolling thread. Well then I am free to express to say that they are an attention seeking individuals then since it is my thread as well 💆‍♀️

18. No one is stopping you.

But, one thing.

If they’re attention seekers, I’d just ignore them. Since acknowledging the behavior is giving attention.