ATA this is just stupid

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lumina74, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Was definitely bad wording.

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  2. No need to send a ticket because the cash pass doesn't give an avatar

3. Wow wouldn't you tell people that before hand. All the others did. What a ridiculous way to try to scam people into buying. So I spent money for tiers for nothing because on a normal I am unable to get the ec tiers with timer boxes and most parties take over 1hr 30 min to complete. Thank you all. My wife and I are done spending on here and supporting ata.

Lumina74 likes this.
  4. Um, they did. Its on the forum post šŸ¤·

5. Don't care. It's a game. Have fun.

6. Hereā€™s the original post. They actually do state that youā€™ll need the VIP story pass in order to get the avatars.

ThePhoenix2HisSloth and Muschi like this.
  7. Precisely šŸ˜‚

Muschi likes this.
  8. What I donā€™t understand is why they still ask you if you want a feminine or masculine avatar with the cash version of the story pass if they werenā€™t gonna give you an avatar anyway, which is extremely misleading. It sounds like they just duplicated the vip pass version and took out the prize. I donā€™t get why they would have to even make a cash version if we werenā€™t gonna get much out of it anyway. Itā€™s just wasted time and effort.

9. I mean itā€™s better than nothing js

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  10. For 1m itā€™s a pretty good deal actually. If you look at the items you get, youā€™d typically have to pay ecs for some of them.

11. Which is ridiculous bc the game used to be do an event get a certain number of items and get the avatar but oh that was 5 or 6 years ago

12. Me regretting my time wasted to get an avi i wont even be getting, because ata not only isnt allowing it as a giftable thing, but they wont even give you one avi... And ya manage to lose hope in ata again.. šŸ’”

iTangerine, Lyssi and Lumina74 like this.
  13. We
    šŸ˜‚ but we do get nothing at the end... so it is a waste of time

14. "Purchase this item to start the exclusive story "a rain of peach blossoms" And earn rewards such as evolving avatars, stat items, and consumables! |"a golden chinese incense burner decorated with a lotus blossom design" -1m pass

Lets talk about the false advertisement here :')

LeeJarrett and Lumina74 like this.
  15. We did.

16. Read the forum post. It specifically says that the Premium Pass unlocks the avatars

17. They're referring to the fact that the actual $1M story pass has in it's description that it contains avatars, which should have been removed from the description even if the forum post clarifies that it doesn't contain them.

Carrie, LeeJarrett, Day and 1 other person like this.
  18. Honestly... Iā€™m getting fed up.. if they need more help get more mods to help them out. I understand everyone has their own plates filled up with their own lives... but donā€™t go messing with other peopleā€™s head with false advertising ATA... this isnā€™t the first time they did false advertising either. And ATA.. doesnā€™t even bother to look at the feedback section most likely šŸ˜‚ so I see no point in complaining and giving feedback... if they arenā€™t going to see it šŸ˜‚ but... I guess thatā€™s all we can do šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

19. I actually never noticed the description šŸ˜® I personally always read the thread for full information.

Though badly worded (and false advertising for sure), I still think you get items thatā€™s are worth more than 1m šŸ„“

Carrie, Lumenia and Muschi like this.
  20. I agree!

Unfortunately majority of users don't check forums. Or at least read the posts fully. Heh

Day likes this.