ATA needs to learn how to protect their players

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ChaosTheory, May 22, 2020.

1. Honestly anyone who instigates hits and gets upset gets a 0 in my book.

2. Queen of investigation. Was hoping for a more dramatic backstory though. This one is just same horse, different color. 😪

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  3. Y'all went straight for the jugular accusing them of saying pvp was harassment 🙄 Reason I didn't mention it in my post was that I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and invite them to share the other reasons they might have.

But now they're just defensive and back-pedalling because you didn't give them the space to do that.
    They probably meant pvp but if they felt comfortable to share, they might have brought up some good points.

Maybe those would, at some stage in the future,make reasonable a "super block" or something of the kind which could potentially IP block the other account and IP-related alts from ever contacting you, and it would be a permanent thing.

An outsider looking in would just see an odd obsession with PvP because they didn't put enough emphasis on that point to elicit so many critical responses to that one example.

We have no patience for this discussion, same as avatar trading? 😂

4. @Kefo This is the only reason I specifically brought up the PvP portion; cannot speak for others.

Day likes this.
  5. Same. Like I stated in a prior post, I didn’t disagree with the bulk of their suggestion.

Muschi likes this.