ATA Doctor Notes

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by war-MaKo-war, Nov 11, 2022.

1. I have made a similar post about this before but i added a few things extra i realized needed deleted.
    I believe pimd developers should give us 5 dns every friday. They do this for players who play kaw. It would be nice for players to have more dns for farming/ parties or etc. To give back to pimd community.
    It also makes it more fair to free to play players. πŸ’– Thank you and i hope to get your support πŸ™ πŸ˜€

2. Support. I swear they have made it harder to get dn. Dont even get them from boxes anymore.

Honestly at this point i wouldnt be suprized if ata is slowly working towards a subscription based game. No free play at all

Guy, -DasiaVu- and war-MaKo-war like this.
  3. This would be cool

4. They gave dns for almost 3 years with boxes every Friday until recently some of us hung onto those for black Friday

5. I made a similar post too this. I AGREE WITH MORE DNS πŸ’― πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ We should have more dns than what we get.

6. You also get a free dns if you complete the daily XC. I know it’s not a lot but it’s better than nothing like before.
    *completing as in getting 240 points*

Lumi and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  7. I can barely ever get 3 star anymore. Idk what they did to it. I never used to struggle to get 3 star every day

war-MaKo-war likes this.
  8. Sadly i feel this too. I think 5 free dn every friday would still benifit everyone all around. Yes we can get free dns but it is getting harder and jobs dont provide dns as much :(

9. Jobs only give dn at certain points on the 1st time doing them. It gives heaps of dn all up (unless they changed that to now) but yehh. I dont know if there even is free ways to get dn anymore. I dont see them in boxes anymore. Are they still on the spinner? Dont think ive seen them there in ages either

PimdExpertise10 likes this.
  10. Support

11. Support. This would especially helpful for new players.

12. New players get sooooooo may dn from the tutorial. From the tutorial + only a few jobs i had almost 200dn

_Ankit_ likes this.
  13. Support

14. It would be nice, but I think they do it in kaw because of iWars, to give every player a chance to participate in wars even if they're f2p, since you need a xtal (dn) for every war. They didn't use to do it a few years back and I suffered the struggle of not being able to war for lack of xtals.

15. I guess my newest alt needs to do some jobs because from the tutorial I got 50 plus but not almost 200.

16. Maybe ata nerfed that as well then. Coz when i went thru it with this acc i got a fuck load

17. They did nerf it