Aspiring Author

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JoyBoy, Aug 11, 2020.

?

Which one would you like to read?

1. Prehistoric Sci-Fi

10.5%
  2. Classic Adventure

21.1%
  3. Futuristic Mystery

31.6%
  4. Modern Horror

36.8%
  1. Vice 🌚

JoyBoy likes this.
  2. Margery

3. Do you have a setting in mind? Could help with name suggestions.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Maybe start with Rai stones

5. Well the setting will change throughout the book, it would be kinda boring if the book took place all in the same location

6. How many countries? Would all the characters be from different countries?

7. I think this was more what I was getting at. Like do you know which people are originating from where? We could give more generic name suggestions, but I was going to look for some region or ethnicity specific.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Mainly just looking for generic names

9. Hmmmm.
    Aight I'll throw a few that could be surnames/first names. Just some generic that came to mind.

Silva
    Conner/Connor
    Reid
    Jane
    Kyle
    Jay
    Katherine

Maddi_Matsu and JoyBoy like this.
  10. Maybe have their names correspond with their personality or tie into a significant event that they’re linked to? Like little Easter eggs. πŸ€”
    Professor Dread
    Keynes Mourn
    Martha Blud 🀷

Sansa, Nabi and JoyBoy like this.
  11. dont even try. just quit already, you're too lame

12. I love the adventure idea, nice plot.

13. You can't do any better, stop bashing other people and look at yourself.

14. Are you gonna share the book with us when you're done writing it? I love the idea

15. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shut up bum

16. I'll give little updates throughout the process, I dunno if I'll share it yet though

17. You're just a big ball of hate huh? Nothing ever satisfies you, and you try to protject your own feelings of failure on other people, if anything you're hate just pushed me to do even better!

Update v.2

The book will be a total of 10 Chapters, I have everything laid out for what I want to happen in all the chapters, basically a layout. I'm hoping I have a decent amount of filler for each chapter to allow a decent sized book.

18. I'd love to hear the process! I'm an aspiring author myself, so this interests me on a whole other level. I don't have much ideas of course.

JoyBoy likes this.
  19. Tbh I use a name gemerator most of the time, but i sometimes make names with an origin behind them. What are the nationalitys of your characters?

20. I'm not even sure yet honestly, i have to get a feel for them first, one step at a time